Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
If there was a foul play involved with him dying as an intended result then it would still be a murder, regardless of who/what physically killed him.

We don’t know for sure if that’s the case but I’m not gonna pretend the suspicion is out of nowhere.

Sounds like they have the guards rung up on charges, this may get interesting...

epstein-kill-himself.jpg

I think the "suicide or murder" narrative just serves to distract from the plethora of unanswered questions about the case.

Him being murdered would point to a "circle of friends", powerful enough to pull off an assassination in a prison, but I don't see how him killing himself would somehow discredit the idea that such a circle existed. One scumbag eating the pill to absolve others, has occurred time and time again. Either through black-mail or just because the guy was a weak coward.

Whether he killed himself or not, to me, is just a sidenote in the overall story of Epstein's "Pedophile Island" and his "connections", his "clients", and "suppliers", many of whom are still on the loose. That's what people ought to be concerned about.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50520742

US Attorney General William Barr has called the death of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein "a perfect storm of screw-ups.

Officers Tova Noel and Michael Thomas were supposed to check on Epstein every 30 minutes. According to an indictment, the guards had not done their 03:00 or 05:00 checks.

Epstein was placed on suicide watch after he was found on 23 July on his cell floor with bruises on his neck.

He was taken off suicide watch about a week before his death, though kept on a heightened watch that required him to have a cellmate.

But his cellmate was transferred on 9 August to another prison a day before Epstein's death, which a medical examiner ruled to be suicide by hanging.

Mr Barr, who leads the US Department of Justice, said: "I think it was important to have a roommate in there with him and we're looking into why that wasn't done, and I think every indication is that was a screw-up.

Just a series of honest mistakes, that's all. You know Barr wouldn't lie...

US Attorney General William Barr has called the death of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein "a perfect storm of screw-ups.

Officers Tova Noel and Michael Thomas were supposed to check on Epstein every 30 minutes. According to an indictment, the guards had not done their 03:00 or 05:00 checks.

Epstein was placed on suicide watch after he was found on 23 July on his cell floor with bruises on his neck.

He was taken off suicide watch about a week before his death, though kept on a heightened watch that required him to have a cellmate.

But his cellmate was transferred on 9 August to another prison a day before Epstein's death, which a medical examiner ruled to be suicide by hanging.

Mr Barr, who leads the US Department of Justice, said: "I think it was important to have a roommate in there with him and we're looking into why that wasn't done, and I think every indication is that was a screw-up.

Is that the corrupt cop cellmate who was imprisoned for multiple homicides?

According to himself, he saved Epstein's life, but the thing is, if I wanted to get a pedophile killed in prison, that's probably the kind of a guy I'd be pairing him with:

636178334048777731-Nick-Tartaglione.jpg

To me, it's extremely unusual that a "chomo" would be put in the same cell as a hardcore violent criminal. Based on everything I've read, pedos are paired with other sex offenders, to prevent the inevitable from occurring (due to prison hierarchies).

@franklinstower hey buddeh, I noticed you didn't answer. Do you think Bill Clinton did inappropriate acts with under aged girls while hanging out at Epstein's island?

Prince Andrew was kicked out of Buckingham Palace

https://time.com/5650974/william-barr-jeffrey-epstein/?amp=true

Yeah... about that, apparently Donald Barr hired Epstein at one time. So according to the transitive property of swamp monsters and by the power of Q I say you’re wrong.

@franklinstower hey buddeh, I noticed you didn't answer. Do you think Bill Clinton did inappropriate acts with under aged girls while hanging out at Epstein's island?

No way to know for sure but I am personally completely convinced he did yes. But I still wouldnt lie about things to try to make that case as we see people do on this forum all the time.

Now they are saying his death was a big screw up. They screwed him up real good alright.

I think the "suicide or murder" narrative just serves to distract from the plethora of unanswered questions about the case.

Him being murdered would point to a "circle of friends", powerful enough to pull off an assassination in a prison, but I don't see how him killing himself would somehow discredit the idea that such a circle existed. One scumbag eating the pill to absolve others, has occurred time and time again. Either through black-mail or just because the guy was a weak coward.

Whether he killed himself or not, to me, is just a sidenote in the overall story of Epstein's "Pedophile Island" and his "connections", his "clients", and "suppliers", many of whom are still on the loose. That's what people ought to be concerned about.
Agreed. This is a classic move and enough to prevent most from asking more important questions. We have possibilities "a" and "b" to fight about now, no need to ask the other questions...

Whether he killed himself or was killed or is alive doesn't change what he and those connected to him were involved with...

Is that the corrupt cop cellmate who was imprisoned for multiple homicides?

According to himself, he saved Epstein's life, but the thing is, if I wanted to get a pedophile killed in prison, that's probably the kind of a guy I'd be pairing him with:

636178334048777731-Nick-Tartaglione.jpg

To me, it's extremely unusual that a "chomo" would be put in the same cell as a hardcore violent criminal. Based on everything I've read, pedos are paired with other sex offenders, to prevent the inevitable from occurring (due to prison hierarchies).

But he likes Dogs! No one who likes Dogs could be a bad man!;)

Guess we needed another distraction today, for some reason:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-ne...lave-on-board-private-jet-the-lolita-express/
BILL Clinton poses side-by-side with suspected pimp Ghislaine Maxwell - as the pair board pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s notorious private jet.

The former US President is seen smiling on the steps of the plane – dubbed the Lolita Express - next to Maxwell, in astonishing pictures exclusively obtained by The Sun.
<TheWire1>

Their is a reason I keep saying Epstein and Soleimani didn't kill themselves.

Perhaps I am being too subtle.

MOSSAD killed both. They just used their US proxy.

Why Mossad killing Epstein? There seem to be conteless super wealthy and powerful people who would want him dead. Bill Clinton would be one of them-- not that I am suggesting he did it.

Back