Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters

<DontBelieve1>

joe_biden.jpg

tenor.gif

I'd like to see a better source because I have long suspected Biden being associated with these creeps.
Supposedly it’s from court documents from 2015.

Haven’t looked but a quick internet search this AM showed nothing else

lol this guy's channel is amazing. I wonder if he's allowed to monetize this because he's got a shitload of views. Where is he operating the drone from? What's the remote control distance limit of this thing?

I think @SIRGAY HARITONOB! had said earlier it is someone who takes his boat to close enough waters. I am not 100% tho, I am too lazy to search and a bit intoxicated after a long day of traveling.

Supposedly it’s from court documents from 2015.

Haven’t looked but a quick internet search this AM showed nothing else
There is such a ridiculous treasure trove in those docs that the courts are currently figuring out what to unseal it should have the country on the edge if their seats.

Are you talking about Biden being in the currently unsealed docs? I havent seen that.

Is he in the currently still sealed docs? -395 odds imo

lol this guy's channel is amazing. I wonder if he's allowed to monetize this because he's got a shitload of views. Where is he operating the drone from? What's the remote control distance limit of this thing?
Depends how high tech it is. US military can bomb a wedding party in Afghanistan from Arizona.

When Obama picked Biden for VP, Bill Clinton said Obama "hit it out of the park."

That basically means Biden is a sex creep in some fashion.. Outside of the recorded molestations I mean.

227 people here think he was murdered.

No wonder we are the laughing stock of a god damn mma forum.

When it was ruled a suicide, the proportion of people thinking it was suicide did not increase. But "murder" did. Smh.

Spite tagged. Ok. Lol
That dork has a thread stickied at the top of the page specifically for being a fucking jerk off to people but look how fragile he really is. Dishes it out just fine but can he take it? Nope.

That dork has a thread stickied at the top of the page specifically for being a fucking jerk off to people but look how fragile he really is. Dishes it out just fine but can he take it? Nope.
I know the type.....

No, this place is a laughable MMA forum because herp derp “just bleeders” decided to run off every notable pro MMA fighter around, the days of Bas Rutten Q&A threads, stories, him duking it out with Jason Delucia online; Tank Abbot’s drunken fights where he paired up with his lawyer to take on all comers, or Just Tim Sylvia and his fake accounts hyping himself up were a lot more entertaining than this place is now

What happened to this entire saga? The black book of names? Clinton flying on the private plane 26 times? The connections to a bunch of powerful individuals? His Mossad girlfriend?
Where are the journalists?

What happened to this entire saga? The black book of names? Clinton flying on the private plane 26 times? The connections to a bunch of powerful individuals? His Mossad girlfriend?
Where are the journalists?

That's what I would like to know but not from the partisan place you are coming from. This guy and the people involved with him ought to be a higher priority than Isis until we round up and imprison or kill every fucking last one of the people involved.

That's what I would like to know but not from the partisan place you are coming from. This guy and the people involved with him ought to be a higher priority than Isis until we round up and imprison or kill every fucking last one of the people involved.
Epstein has heavily donated to one party and has apparently been instrumental in helping create the Clinton foundation, looks like slick Willy had a very close relationship with him. You may not like it, but the partisan lean is not balanced.

Back