Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
I reckon dudes like him always seek the next thrill. Shit gets boring.

Well this is true, and he may very well have ended up there but the fact is his targets were in the post-pubescent range and it's trivializing pedophilia to treat it the same as someone raping say a 5 year old.

There is a huge difference between a pre-pubescent child and a post pubescent "child" and by categorizing them as the same, you're minimizing actual child rape.

Anyone who is capable of physically pleasuring a woman understands this.

I'm not saying Epstein is not a scumbag, bit there is a a big difference between mental immaturity and physical immaturity.
For me rape is rape, it is not my place to compare the sufferings of victims of sexual abuse between younger children and 14-year old girls.

I also find it very odd that you would bring up "pleasuring a woman" in a discussion about rape and the technicalities of a pre-pubescent child and a post pubescent "child".

It is also funny that you are worried about "minimizing actual child rape" and at the same time you call Epstein a scumbag, a scumbag is a pretty kind description for a man that has been raping and drugging children/young women.

Last edited:
Well this is true, and he may very well have ended up there but the fact is his targets were in the post-pubescent range and it's trivializing pedophilia to treat it the same as someone raping say a 5 year old.
Sure, I just think there is legitimate reason to believe he has trafficked children as well as 16-17 year old models, even if not for himself but for some high profile clients.

Man you guys calling Epstein a child rapist are some incels for real and are minimizing actual pedophilia.

There is a HUGE difference in post-pubescent vs pre-pubescent girls, and if you can't tell the difference then you're either an incel or pedophile, possibly both.
@Lead
source.gif

No, my mind is more focused on the potential blackmail of our government. The affiliation of degenerates doesn't matter to me. You brought it up, I gave you my opinion.

You are partisan about this issue and have assumed there will be more dems and so have assumed the dems are run by pedophiles. Science is not your friend.

Leaps in logic like this are akin to flat earther thinking, reptilians running the government Hillary eating babies....

You are partisan about this issue and have assumed there will be more dems and so have assumed the dems are run by pedophiles. Science is not your friend.

Leaps in logic like this are akin to flat earther thinking, reptilians running the government Hillary eating babies....
Who did epstein donate most to?

If you think that provea you premise you demonstrate my point for me.
I didn't mention any parties in the original post. I assume you started seething because I wrote about Clinton.
You dont see the irony here because you're a simpleton.

I didn't mention any parties in the original post. I assume you started seething because I wrote about Clinton.
You dont see the irony here because you're a simpleton.

Do you think that liberalism and pedophilia are somehow connected beyond accident?

There is a huge difference between a pre-pubescent child and a post pubescent "child" and by categorizing them as the same, you're minimizing actual child rape.

Anyone who is capable of physically pleasuring a woman should understand this.

I'm not saying Epstein is not a scumbag, bit there is a a big difference between mental immaturity and physical immaturity.

You sound creepy

Anyone who is capable of physically pleasuring a woman should understand this.

th

227 people here think he was murdered.

No wonder we are the laughing stock of a god damn mma forum.

Is this really such a far fetched, fantastic idea?

a guy who had dirt on many rich, powerful people just conveniently kills himself while in custody...

There is nothing wrong with asking questions, and probing for more thorough answers than the "official story."
as @HereticBD aptly put, "it's hilarious how predictable this was."

I mean seriously, if I were to say, "I think there was more to JFK's assassination than Lee harvey Oswald", would you think I was crazy?

No. "Liberalism" is not a political party getting donations from Epstein.

Your being slippery. I dont blame you. Willful stupidity is embarrassing.

Do you believe being a democrat is connected to pedophilia in causal way?

Your being slippery. I dont blame you. Willful stupidity is embarrassing.

Do you believe being a democrat is connected to pedophilia in causal way?
Causal way? And you're calling me slippery? Stop smoking weed, your IQ is dropping daily.
Liberalism =/= democratic party of the US,
I believe more Democrats are connected to Epstein based on his activity. Do you believe differently? Why or why not?

Is this really such a far fetched, fantastic idea?

a guy who had dirt on many rich, powerful people just conveniently kills himself while in custody...

It's much less likely than a guy facing the certainty of life imprisonment for sex crimes offing themselves.

So no. Absent evidence, it's silly to think the unnamed "powerful" actually planned or aided in a murder.

Causal way? And you're calling me slippery? Stop smoking weed, your IQ is dropping daily.
Liberalism =/= democratic party of the US,
I believe more Democrats are connected to Epstein based on his activity. Do you believe differently? Why or why not?

Im asking about pedophilia linked to democrats, not Epstien, because I suspect you stupidly think this means something about dems in general.

And you are being slippery.

Im asking about pedophilia linked to democrats, not Epstien, because I suspect you stupidly think this means something about dems in general.

And you are being slippery.
I dont know what you're even talking about at this point. This thread is about Epstein, who provides young girls to powerful people. I suspect Democrats are overrepresented based on Epstein's activity and circles he runs in.
You started kvetching when I brought up Clinton flying on his plane 26 times, why is that?

Back