Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Epstein has heavily donated to one party and has apparently been instrumental in helping create the Clinton foundation, looks like slick Willy had a very close relationship with him. You may not like it, but the partisan lean is not balanced.

You are a fool if you think only dems will be found on that list is what I am saying.

What happened to this entire saga? The black book of names? Clinton flying on the private plane 26 times? The connections to a bunch of powerful individuals? His Mossad girlfriend?
Where are the journalists?

Who has the time to look into this story when 'orange man bad' gets 24/7 coverage?

You are a fool if you think only dems will be found on that list is what I am saying.
Only? No. But a higher amount? Yes, definitely.
There was also no shortage of foreigners who are part of neither party. The worrying thing is foreign intelligence being implicated.

Only? No. But a higher amount? Yes, definitely.
There was also no shortage of foreigners who are part of neither party. The worrying thing is foreign intelligence being implicated.

Yep. That is the important thing in a story like this about mass child rape--- that there are less republican child rapists involved than dems. Your mind is warped.

Yep. That is the important thing in a story like this about mass child rape. Your mind is warped.
What you potentially have is a foreign intelligence agency with black mail material on people who hold serious power. Child rape is bad obviously, what's worse is child rape + blackmail of your government.
I know you hate basic math but trust me on this one, 2 < (2 + 2).

What you potentially have is a foreign intelligence agency with black mail material on people who hold serious power. Child rape is bad obviously, what's worse is child rape + blackmail of your government.
I know you hate basic math but trust me on this one, 2 < (2 + 2).

This literally has nothing to do with what I said. I would try to bury it too if I were you.

Your mind being more focused on the ratio of dems vs republicans on this issue than in trying to catch all of the monsters involved.
No, my mind is more focused on the potential blackmail of our government. The affiliation of degenerates doesn't matter to me. You brought it up, I gave you my opinion.

Man you guys calling Epstein a child rapist are some incels for real and are minimizing actual pedophilia.

There is a HUGE difference in post-pubescent vs pre-pubescent girls, and if you can't tell the difference then you're either an incel or pedophile, possibly both.
There's been rumors he went as low as 11. I wouldn't put it past him.

tenor.gif

There's been rumors he went as low as 11. I wouldn't put it past him.

I doubt it man, if a dude with his resources was an actual chilimo he would be doing something about it and not wasting his time corrupting 15 year olds.

Man you guys calling Epstein a child rapist are some incels for real and are minimizing actual pedophilia.

There is a HUGE difference in post-pubescent vs pre-pubescent girls, and if you can't tell the difference then you're either an incel or pedophile, possibly both.

What the fuck?

Whitney Webb thinks Baden is so dirty and the mainstream so eager to report his murder theory that she's changing her mind from probably suicided to probably extracted. She's also working on some stories on Epstein's money laundering activities and thinks that is the key to the affair rather than the historical blackmail stuff.

Last edited:

<Dylan>

I doubt it man, if a dude with his resources was an actual chilimo he would be doing something about it and not wasting his time corrupting 15 year olds.
I reckon dudes like him always seek the next thrill. Shit gets boring.

sex+wars+story

Imagine the horror, calling Epstein a child rapist for at least raping someone as young as 14 years old.

I can only assume that younger victims of rape are deeply offended by people calling him that since the victim was as "old" as 14.

I'm glad that that important issue was brought to light here, we shouldn't lose track of the importance of "difference in post-pubescent vs pre-pubescent girls"...

sex+wars+story

Imagine the horror, calling Epstein a child rapist for at least raping someone as young as 14 years old.

I can only assume that younger victims of rape are deeply offended by people calling him that since the victim was as "old" as 14.

I'm glad that that important issue was brought to light here, we shouldn't lose track of the importance of "difference in post-pubescent vs pre-pubescent girls"...

people claim he’s gone as low as 12. And sent 3 13 year old triplets to his isreali friend in Paris as a birthday gift.

these people are above our laws, and they know it.

Back