Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
I touch on that above as its certainly possible that Barr is pulling a Trump here.

Immediately after the mass shooting and while citizens are raging you tell them 'I will push through meaningful changes' to placate he masses and quiet the out cry, but then as soon as the news cycle moves on so does Trump forgetting about the promise.

If Barr simply moves on as less people focus on Epstein and now focus on other news, then that would be very disconcerting.

Barr really should have recused himself here for multiple reasons that could make one think his objectivity could potentially be challenged.

Big time agree that Barr should have recused himself here.

Giant red flag there.

I have saved so many posts in this thread and archived them for later use it is unreal. A literal goldmine.

The Epstein case is officially dismissed...

It's over folks...

They won again...

Sorry to resume this dangerous CT thread, especially when it's so blatantly obvious that no foul play took place (thanks to @Fawlty, the officials investigating, and the judge closing the case for keeping us all safe), but here's something interesting.
Jeffrey Epstein’s model-scouting pal has ‘disappeared without a trace’
Definitely sounds like a coincidence, and I'm sure the right people will investigate and conclude as such, but it's something to think about (not too hard of course).

Does anyone know if hurricane Dorian hit Epstein island?

This facility holds about 740 inmates at any given time. It's a jail not a prison which means there is turnover. The last suicide there was in the mid 90s.

So the odds are about .00001% or less

Wrong! You are only using one variable - number of people. =)

Stress your model for rich sex addicted billionaire pedophiles. Think about the life he had versus the life he was going to live.

I don't know what the answer is, but I don't think your calculation would hold.

That being said, the fact that it is a statistical longshot may still hold.

What the partial moral of the story of this to me is money and connections make the world go around.

People in the Epstein class do shit like nominate people to fight wars on the behalf of their class while you can see their disregard for decency and honesty.

Sorry to resume this dangerous CT thread, especially when it's so blatantly obvious that no foul play took place (thanks to @Fawlty, the officials investigating, and the judge closing the case for keeping us all safe), but here's something interesting.
Definitely sounds like a coincidence, and I'm sure the right people will investigate and conclude as such, but it's something to think about (not too hard of course).
The hearing was today on the rest of the sealed docs. Expect more names to come out in a few weeks. Would love to know who the John Doe is pushing to keep them sealed.

Edit: there are hundreds of names they are talking about. And there is another sealed address book it appears with over a thousand names in it.

For those of us on the speculative side, keep in mind just being in his address book does not ipso facto mean that person was complicit.

The names the women name have more clout imo. We will see what happens. My suspicion is the files will go missing because a camera failed to work while a guard slept.

Last edited:
The hearing was today on the rest of the sealed docs. Expect more names to come out in a few weeks. Would love to know who the John Doe is pushing to keep them sealed.
Speaking of, I saw this

This guy transcribes the whole hearing from 8/27 including victim statements.

I dont have the care to sit through this whole shit, but maybe someone here does. I'm sure this guy will do the same for other hearings.

Sorry but the NYPost being unable to find that chick doesn't say anything about whether Jeffy was mordored or not. Keep derpin' & chirpin' doe

Also there is a podcast tmrw by Adam McKay.

Will be interesting to see how deep this guy goes.

Epstein had his hands into several powerful facets of modern life: finance, science (reports of running some kind of DNA lab on his island; pedo-Fantasy Island meets Dr Monroe ffs), tech and software on high levels, entertainment at least peripherally, used modeling agencies and dance studios as hinting grounds, and of course politics at the highest level.

I dont know much about McKay but am curious how much a guy the NYT just write about having this premier tmrw will actually say.

Very curious how this narrative is sculpted.

She’s safe in isreal with Epstein. No way the mossad allows the daughter of their best agent to see “the others” justice.

What I also want to know is if the judge will allow the 1,000 names to be made public.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hundreds-of-people-could-be-named-in-epstein-related-documents-lawyer

My guess is isreal does not allow this

Back