Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Haven't been following too close but how did Epstein ever have a roommate? Seems weird on its own. Also was he in a state facility?

I don't think so, no. It's possible (somebody tells the guards "take a $10,000 nap guys"), but the best explanation is that the terrible institutional conditions which are independent of the case continued to be terrible conditions, and two guards caught some sleep when they were supposed to be making the rounds in the wee hours of the morning. If we're going to lean on the importance of the prisoner being a reason this couldn't have happened without corruption, you're missing an important part. There just wasn't the sort of extra response and monitoring in the first place that fits your description of the profile and importance of the case (for example, nobody was checking up on the guards at the time).

If that extra monitoring wasn't present and conditions were indeed as bad as we now know they were, then we can't pull that in as an indication of corruption or bribery so confidently. And if we're assuming corruption and this massively high profile, we also have to assume that guards would know they under that extra scrutiny and thus less likely to accept bribes.

The irregularities described in reports so far are of an institutional nature. One irregularity of a specific nature is the inordinate amount of time Epstein apparently spent with his lawyers. That's worth a look for sure.

Incompetence could explain it. But it isn't hard to imagine guards being involved. They might not want 20k appearing in their bank account but some are probably already corrupt and don't want that coming to light, and therefore not watching Epstein too close wouldn't be a hard instruction to take.

Esp since the one guard was a replacement.. if this was all due to incompetence, it is hard to imagine it was stressed by anyone in charge that it was very important to keep Epstein alive.

Last edited:
so the story ends at whether or not this asshole killed himself and gets diverted to a partisan squabble? am i reading the situation correctly?

Do we know this was the norm or just what happened that night?
I'm not sure but I don't know that it matters. If they were fudging the logs like they did that night then they could have been leaving gaps.
But they only had to check on him every 30 min. A reasonably smart guy like Epstein could pull it off esp if they were skipping checks often. But if there are even 30 minute gaps in the monitoring I think I could pull it off. I'd tie bed linen or uniform fabric in a loop and use something to twist tighten it like a first aid tourniquet. Sounds like he hung himself but esp after his previous practice run I don't see why not within a half hour.

MCC is a Federal facility. 2 to a cell is common there.
Thanks. Looking at an article sounds like the weird thing is that they took the other guy out of the cell the same day they put JE in it even though he was coming fresh off suicide watch.

I'm not sure but I don't know that it matters. If they were fudging the logs like they did that night then they could have been leaving gaps.
But they only had to check on him every 30 min. A reasonably smart guy like Epstein could pull it off esp if they were skipping checks often. But if there are even 30 minute gaps in the monitoring I think I could pull it off. I'd tie bed linen or uniform fabric in a loop and use something to twist tighten it like a first aid tourniquet. Sounds like he hung himself but esp after his previous practice run I don't see why not within a half hour.
To kill yourself in 30 minute tours is extremely easy in jail. Ive seen guys try to hang up with sheets, elastic wastebands from underwear, towels torn into strips, cut their wrists from plastic cups, or pieces of plastic they find in the facility etc.

Never really noticed before. He's glistening these days.
source.gif

That's the real G in MAGA............

To kill yourself in 30 minute tours is extremely easy in jail. Ive seen guys try to hang up with sheets, elastic wastebands from underwear, towels torn into strips, cut their wrists from plastic cups, or pieces of plastic they find in the facility etc.
Well, that's enough to explain it I guess. I could see why someone in his position would want to, but with the amount of kompromat he had I'm shocked he wouldn't at least wait and see if he could leverage it into lesser charges.

Thanks. Looking at an article sounds like the weird thing is that they took the other guy out of the cell the same day they put JE in it even though he was coming fresh off suicide watch.
See, the things is this. I know of the facility but not the type of specific housing he was in. People ask why he didn't have a cellmate. That cellmate while always a lower classification/nonaffiliated individual simply can't be trusted in this case. I personally would have kept him on a 24hr monitoring case simply because of a security standpoint. I wouldn't have had routine officers watching him. He should have been monitored by the FBI, and not the BOP.

So the most prominent pre trial prisoner in the Federal Justice system, who's cellmate was removed that day, in a jail tasked with watching El Chapo, this lack of professionalism from not just the guards but all those in charge, failed so miserably that Epstein was able to assuredly and finally do what he had failed just weeks prior, manifest a .0001% chance occurence?

You gotta ask if this was the how he was handled, what's going on with the guard duty for the rest of the inmates?

plus if you've seen some recent press interviews, they've got him back on the adderall to keep him focused on the teleprompter

sniffing like crazy

I have noticed way more sniffing and the loose denture sounds to his words.

Sounds like he hung himself but esp after his previous practice run I don't see why not within a half hour.

This seems to be a major point, do we have any evidence that he made a practice run? I can't find anything solid.

"Three weeks before his death, on July 23, Epstein had been found semiconscious in his cell with marks on his neck — though it was not clear if he had tried to harm himself or had been attacked." https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.co...8/jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-report.html

Last edited:
So the most prominent pre trial prisoner in the Federal Justice system, who's cellmate was removed that day, in a jail tasked with watching El Chapo, this lack of professionalism from not just the guards but all those in charge, failed so miserably that Epstein was able to assuredly and finally do what he had failed just weeks prior, manifest a .0001% chance occurence?

You gotta ask if this was the how he was handled, what's going on with the guard duty for the rest of the inmates?
That's just it, this is sort of a different goal for the prison. In general they probably do an ok job but it doesn't really matter if someone manages to off themselves typically. Who knows, maybe his lawyer was pushing for him to get off suicide watch and had legal grounds, so they had to come up with this weird arrangement of checking on him 48 times a day since they knew there was a risk. Then between incompetence and it not being the normal procedure he managed to off himself which is not hard.

Why is anyone replying to Bones Jones?

And why hasn't he been reply banned yet? He's trolling hard af. It's blatant.

This seems to be a major point, do we have any evidence that he made a practice run? I can't find anything solid.

"Three weeks before his death, on July 23, Epstein had been found semiconscious in his cell with marks on his neck — though it was not clear if he had tried to harm himself or had been attacked." https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.co...8/jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-report.html
Maybe if he claimed it was an attack or just wouldn't talk and thought it might be, it was then reasonable to take him off suicide watch.

Let's face it thought. These organizations are called "secret services" for a reason.

The plebs don't get to know what they did, and where they operated, except perhaps decades afterwards. Guesswork, speculation, is about the best we've got.

That's not CT thinking, that's just a matter of fact. If the average guy on the street knew what the "secret service" was doing, obviously they'd be doing a pretty terrible job.
Your point stands but isn't only AUS intelligence agency called secret? The US secret service was started.to go after counterfeit currency and the name was because they worked undercover- not because the mission or results were secret.

Back