JDS calls for immediate rematch with Cain Velasquez, guarantee's victory

I don't know, it seemed too one sided to give an immediate rematch and Cain didn't get one so it wouldn't seem fair imo. I wanna see these two fight again, but I'm not sure about an immediate rematch. Thoughts?

link - Junior dos Santos wants immediate rematch with Cain Velasquez, promises victory

haha , good one jds. he lost badly so no immediate rematch . gotta win atleast 1 fight before he could challenege the champion.
p.s. thank you cain for winning , i now have over 3000 vcash

He needs at least two more wins. He was dominated for 25 minutes, wouldn't make sense if he got an immediate rematch.

nah...big JDS fan but an immediate rematch isnt called for...he got essentially destroyed in a fairly non competitive fight...let him fight a sub par HW like Cain did then let him have a rematch...

That is a sign of a mentally young fighter wanting an immediate rematch. Cain waited and trained and perfected his craft and beat JDS in time. JDS is too eager and it might drop him down the ladder for good. :D

Yeah JDS gets no immediate rematch with that performance, he'll be lucky to see Cain before 2 more fights if not 3.

As a JDS fan I dont think he deserves it and if he sais he gaurentees victory, it shows he's not thinking straight and is just upset and emotional.

He has to go back to the drawing board and fix a few things. Sure he can beat Cain by KO again, if he connects. But he didnt on Sat and showed more weakness then ever.

The rubber match shouldn't happen yet. I think it will happen later.

He will get it sometime this next year, I feel bad for whoever fights him back, they are in for an ass whoopin.

JDS 2.0 is a scary thing to think of, hopefully this loss is for the better.

I think cain vs reem (assuming he gets by bigfoot)

And JDS vs Cormier or Barnett makes sense.

He needs a win or two first imo. It wasn't like Junior lost a controversial decision.

JDS vs Cain III WILL HAPPEN. whether it's for the title or not. But now just isn't the time.

I think Overeem should he beat big foot deserves the next shot. Then JDS and Werdum should fight to challenge the winner of Cain vs Overeem.

Barring no one gets injured this would be the ideal scenario,

I respect his confidence, but Santos has a lot of improving to do if he wants to consistently compete with Cain.

Nah, fuck that immediate rematch bullshit. If you want to fight him again Junior, you're going to need at least another victory the same as Cain in my book. And thats being generous, you were convincingly defeated this time. No flash KO, just straight ass whooping.

And the truth is JDS absolutely won me over as a fan in that fight, even in defeat. But immediate rematch? Not in my book at least.

he needs to get at least 2-3 wins after that demolition. I dont even think hes top 5 anymore , maybe top 8

He needs to relax and heal and train hard really hard. With his current skill set he would get demolished again probably worse.

Or he could do what he did in the first fight.

Fights can go any which way.

In any case, JDS should have to win a fight or two before getting back in there for the title.
I would love to see JDS fight Todd Duffee next.

Back