JDS calls for immediate rematch with Cain Velasquez, guarantee's victory

No, he doesn't deserve it, he needs to win a fight first, like Cain did. Would love to see Werdum vs. Cain next...

I don't want that, I want him to be champion again, but first he need to beat one of the top guys to improve and regain confidence.

Or he could do what he did in the first fight.

Fights can go any which way.

In any case, JDS should have to win a fight or two before getting back in there for the title.
I would love to see JDS fight Todd Duffee next.

Agreed, let him go and refine and sharpen his power and speed a bit and test it out against a tune-up fight.

Lucky punch. Cain proved it Saturday night.

JDS can't beat Cain.

It wasn't a lucky punch, Dos Santos set that punch up and got the win. In the rematch Dos Santos was landing but Cain has improved his striking he got the win that time.

Why couldn't he land it Saturday then?

Because the flu and possibility of overconfidence?

Maybe that is why cain was a bit stifled or wary not to go in that quick?

Maybe cain was just steering clear of it - leery this time - from it.

This is like saying "so if cain was that good why didn't he finish him in the first two fights?"

Or WHY DID HE GET KNOCKED DOWN AND OWNED FOR A WHILE BY KONGO?

Absurdities you spout.

Why couldn't he land it Saturday then?

That was a different fight, the fact that he didn't KO him in exactly the same way that he did before doesn't mean that the first fight was a case of Junior being lucky, that's just silly.

It wasn't a lucky punch, Dos Santos set that punch up and got the win. In the rematch Dos Santos was landing but Cain has improved his striking he got the win that time.

Something was blatantly up with Cain during the first fight. He was hesitant and staying on the outside. Saturday night he actually fought like Cain Velasquez, all in JDS' face applying constant pressure. And he dominated. I need no further evidence that Cain is a vastly superior fighter to JDS.

Something was blatantly up with Cain during the first fight. He was hesitant and staying on the outside. Saturday night he actually fought like Cain Velasquez, all in JDS' face applying constant pressure. And he dominated. I need no further evidence that Cain is a vastly superior fighter to JDS.

You could say that and Cain was obviously much better in this fight. But I think Dos Santos will learn from it and improve.

Junior fought differently in the rematch too, he was fighting too defensively. There were plenty of opportunities for Junior to plant himself and throw a straight to Cain's chin while Cain was charging towards him with his chin in the air, and he didn't take those opportunities.

Lucky punch. Cain proved it Saturday night.

JDS can't beat Cain.

How can you call a punch lucky when JDS intended for it to land? How can you discredit a knockout. Okay lucky punch KO'd Cain but JDS didn't win that fight.

Rubber match needs to happen, eventually. But for now, Reem needs to fight Cain if he defeats Big Foot.

What happened to buddy who kept telling me JDS was the most well rounded HW going? He said Cigano had that sick Jits. I'm not saying JDS still isn't a bad motherfucker, but damn, ground ownage in a hard way.

Okay lucky punch KO'd Cain but JDS didn't win that fight.

What?

JDS definitely won the first fight. But that didn't prove he was a better fighter, it just proved that he hits really hard.

Cain's bell to bell domination of JDS Saturday night proved that he is far and away the better fighter.

What?

JDS definitely won the first fight. But that didn't prove he was a better fighter, it just proved that he hits really hard.

Cain's bell to bell domination of JDS Saturday night proved that he is far and away the better fighter.

so if jds had a glass chin and the punch in round 1 knocked him out they would be equal? :eek:
the very fact that cain was not able to finish JDS makes it more impressive?

think before you speak, that logic is flawed in many ways.

so if jds had a glass chin and the punch in round 1 knocked him out they would be equal? :eek:
the very fact that cain was not able to finish JDS makes it more impressive?

think before you speak, that logic is flawed in many ways.

Maybe you should think before you speak because that post doesn't make any sense. I read it three times and still don't understand exactly what it is that you're trying to say.

Who gives a shit if Cain didn't finish JDS? JDS is a tough dude. But he still got absolutely clowned and left no question as to who was the better fighter.

Back