JDS calls for immediate rematch with Cain Velasquez, guarantee's victory

Not sure how long JDS has been suspeded for, but an immediate remach would completly destroy his soul. Right now Cain is just holding it captive.

He needs at least a win and Cain should defend once before they fight again.

Yeah, this is what I think too. He says he was too focused on stopping cains takedowns and didn't have the right game plan but that's the same thing cain said after his loss to JDS. He should just get another fight under his belt and then the rematch

He needs a rematch. Cain got one after getting dispatched in 64 seconds.

Mark my words, Junior will get his belt back.

Did you know they fought before

What are you trying to say that a fighters career is not completely summed up by their last fight? We don't take kindly to that kind of thinkin' on Sherdog :icon_chee

So, the fight would be different in what way exactly jds?

He would get hit in the face less, because the only reason he lost last Saturday was because he had the wrong game plan and was too worried about the take down. And also, he said he should have used his Jiu Jitsu more.

So apparently, in the rematch, JDS will just end up getting taken down at will and will submit Cain??? Or just knock Cain out with his superior boxing???

43893d1351623560t-sorry-i-bored-mj-laughing.jpg

So apparently, in the rematch, JDS will just end up getting taken down at will and will submit Cain??? Or just knock Cain out with his superior boxing???

Yeah, there's no way that could ever happen.

He needs a rematch. Cain got one after getting dispatched in 64 seconds.

Mark my words, Junior will get his belt back.

He can do like Cain did and blood someone all over the cage. So they can fight next New Years.

As a JDS fan I would like him to fight someone else first to get his confidence back.

Cain just got caught and he had to earn another shot.
JDS was man handled and badly beaten. He needs way more training before he should be allowed to step into the cage with Cain.

Yeah, there's no way that could ever happen.

Cain has to worry about ONE thing. A haymaker.

Now reflect and think of all the things JDS has to worry about against Cain.

Cain beats JDS 8/10 times, at the least.

Or was there something JDS did last Saturday that leads you to believe otherwise?

Cain just got caught and he had to earn another shot.
JDS was man handled and badly beaten. He needs way more training before he should be allowed to step into the cage with Cain.

No offense, but you can't just attribute Cain's loss to getting caught. Junior is a better boxer than him, he exploited a hole in Cain's defense. He set his overhand up with his jab, and Cain dropped his right hand to counter it and JDS landed his overhand.

Cain can be effective when he comes forward like a pitbull and is relentless with his takedowns, but I think Junior will be more prepared for that if they fight again. I think Junior will catch Cain coming in, and he'll be more focused on keeping him on the outside.

I would like to see a rematch with Big Country next.

JDS need to fight another top 5 first, the loser of AO and Big Foot.

No offense, but you can't just attribute Cain's loss to getting caught. Junior is a better boxer than him, he exploited a hole in Cain's defense. He set his overhand up with his jab, and Cain dropped his right hand to counter it and JDS landed his overhand.

Cain can be effective when he comes forward like a pitbull and is relentless with his takedowns, but I think Junior will be more prepared for that if they fight again. I think Junior will catch Cain coming in, and he'll be more focused on keeping him on the outside.

Cain got caught.
JDS got man handled.
I can't believe anybody would try to debate otherwise. They were both losses, and if Cain had to earn another title shot, then so should JDS.

JDS will get another title shot soon enough. JDS beats everyone else not named Cain....including Reem and Cormier.

I want to see Big Country get his chance to KO JDS and earn a title shot.
Roy vs JDS with the winner getting next title shot.

Cain has to worry about ONE thing. A haymaker.

Now reflect and think of all the things JDS has to worry about against Cain.

Cain beats JDS 8/10 times, at the least.

Or was there something JDS did last Saturday that leads you to believe otherwise?

JDS doesn't wing haymakers, he sets his combos up. Cain has holes in his defense that JDS can exploit, and already has. He was tagging Cain while they were in the center of the octagon in the rematch, Cain backed him towards the fence with his TD attempts and then he landed a nice combo that hurt JDS. JDS needs to work on things like circling more.

JDS took Cain's best and kept coming forward. Cain took JDS's best and the fight had to be stopped, it shows that JDS can end the fight at any moment and can take Cain's offense.

I highly doubt Cain would beat JDS 8/10 times, that's an extremely tall order. If they fight again and Cain wins, then he's the better man, but I think Junior will get his belt back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back