Jan's toughest match ups are in Bellator

and jiri lost to king mo...

also the fact that 42 year old glover is fighting for a title shows you how weak ufc lhw is.

hes 1-3 against bellator top 5 and hes only win is bader 8 years ago.

even then bader is 13-2 and only losses are to rumble and nemkov, while glover is 10-5 and has losses to: jones, davis, rumble, gus and corey anderson.

bader > glover since their 1st fight and would be a favorite if they fought again
Glover is where he is because he’s won 5 straight with 4 finishes since Jan 2019. Bader is 2-1 in that time with his 2 wins against guys way past their prime. We don’t know where bader is because the one top fighter he faced he got knocked out. he’s 38 himself.

And again, most wouldn’t consider glover the #2 in the division. But he’s a tough fight for most people. He’s durable as fuck and can finish standing or ground over 5 rounds.

and stop including rumble. Hopefully he regains his health. Fighting isn’t an option right now.

TS is a casual confirmed.
When was the last time most of the worst match ups for the UFC LHW champion were in a different organization? It certainly hasn't happened at LHW since 2007.

and jiri lost to king mo...
On the same day after he beat Nemkov. He was exhausted. Later he avenged his loss by stopping King Mo in the distance.
Nemkov is a way more well rounded fighter than Jan, he is a more diverse striker and IMO he is better on the feet
Nemkov is nowhere near Jan on the feet. Nemkov is also smaller fighter. He has probably wrestling advantage, but Jan's wrestling and TDD got better with time too. He stuffed 3 Anderson attempts before knocking him out. Jan is also probably better at BJJ. Cardio wise they are probably similar, but Jan might have slight advantage here too. Nemkov is much younger tho, so he has a lot of time to polish his game. He's obviously good, but right now I would confidently pick Jan over him in a fight.

On the same day after he beat Nemkov. He was exhausted. Later he avenged his loss by stopping King Mo in the distance.

Nemkov is nowhere near Jan on the feet. Nemkov is also smaller fighter. He has probably wrestling advantage, but Jan's wrestling and TDD got better with time too. He stuffed 3 Anderson attempts before knocking him out. Jan's also probably better at BJJ. Cardio wise they are probably similar, but Jan might have slight advantage here too. Nemkov is much younger tho, so he has a lot of time to polish his game. He's obviously good, but right now I would confidently pick Jan over him in a fight.
I'm not sure if you are overrating Jan or underrating Nemkov or both. Nemkov has very good striking and he certainly is a more diverse striker. You could argue that Jan is the better striker but Nemkov has much better wrestling IMO.

I haven't watched the Anderson rematch in a while but I don't remember him going for many takedowns or setting them up well in the rematch. I remember Anderson tried to strike with Jan cause he just KOed someone and it backfired.

I’m an extreme Vadim supporter. I can’t give an unbiased answer. Only want to see him dominate.

I'm not sure if you are overrating Jan or underrating Nemkov or both. Nemkov has very good striking and he certainly is a more diverse striker. You could argue that Jan is the better striker but Nemkov has much better wrestling IMO.
You are underrating Jan and overrating Nemkov my dude. Nemkov striking isn't that good and he's definitely not more diverse striker. Jan outstruck Adesanya on the feet and is a former IMFA (Muay Thai) World Champion. Nemkov striking looked average against Bader and Davis.
I haven't watched the Anderson rematch in a while but I don't remember him going for many takedowns or setting them up well in the rematch. I remember Anderson tried to strike with Jan cause he just KOed someone and it backfired.
Anderson tried to take fight to the floor 3 times in different ways, but got denied every single time. He KO'ed Walker before that and was definitely more confident in his striking, but it's not like he didn't try to grapple. He just failed to do that.
You could argue that Jan is the better striker but Nemkov has much better wrestling IMO.
I would agree he is a better wrestler, but he's also much smaller than e.g. Corey Anderson. Overtime has also a better cardio which plays a big factor in wrestling heavy approach.

You are underrating Jan and overrating Nemkov my dude. Nemkov striking isn't that good and he's definitely not more diverse striker. Jan outstruck Adesanya on the feet and is a former IMFA (Muay Thai) World Champion. Nemkov striking looked average against Bader and Davis.

Anderson tried to take fight to the floor 3 times in different ways, but got denied every single time. He KO'ed Walker before that and was definitely more confident in his striking, but it's not like he didn't try to grapple. He just failed to do that.

I would agree he is a better wrestler, but he's also much smaller than e.g. Corey Anderson. Overtime has also a better cardio which plays a big factor in wrestling heavy approach.
Nemkov is not a small LHW, not sure where you are getting that idea from. I think he beats Jan by being more well rounded.

Nemkov is not a small LHW, not sure where you are getting that idea from. I think he beats Jan by being more well rounded.
Vadim Nemkov
Height: 6'0" (183cm) | Reach: 76.0" (193cm)

Jan Blachowicz
Height: 6'2" (188cm) | Reach: 78.0" (198cm)

Jiri Prochazka
Height: 6'3" (191cm) | Reach: 80.0" (203cm)

Corey Anderson
Height: 6'3" (191cm) | Reach: 79.0" (201cm)

Aleksandar Rakic
Height: 6'4" (194cm) | Reach: 78.0" (198cm)

Dominick Reyes
Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Reach: 77.0" (196cm)

On the highest level, shit like that matters.

Vadim Nemkov

Jan Blachowicz
Height: 6'2" (188cm) | Reach: 78.0" (198cm)

Jiri Prochazka
Height: 6'3" (191cm) | Reach: 80.0" (203cm)

Corey Anderson
Height: 6'3" (191cm) | Reach: 79.0" (201cm)

Aleksandar Rakic
Height: 6'4" (194cm) | Reach: 78.0" (198cm)

Dominick Reyes
Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Reach: 77.0" (196cm)

On the highest level, shit like that matters.
This proves nothing, use your eyes, Nemkov is not a small LHW. Corey Hill was 6 with 4 with an 80-inch reach, do you think he was bigger than Nemkov?

Last edited:
Jan is really well rounded. He competed in MT and grappling. He also has serviceable wrestling. He is a bit simple in his approach but the techniques he uses are sound.

This proves nothing, use your eyes, Nemkov is not a small LHW.
??? I provided you with data and this proves nothing? I used my eyes and I thought he was looking small. I checked it and facts prove my initial thought.
With average gas tank and inferior physicality he would struggle with heavy wrestling approach against Jan who improved his wrestling and TDD in the mean time.

This proves nothing, use your eyes, Nemkov is not a small LHW. Corey Hill was 6 with 4 with an 80-inch reach, do you think he was bigger than Nemkov?
Fun fact: Remember how Bellator Brigade is always mentioning that Santos and Smith are "blown up" MWs?

Vadim Nemkov

Thiago Santos
Height: 6'2" (188cm) | Reach: 76.0" (193cm)

Anthony Smith
Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Reach: 76.0" (193cm)

Yeah...Nemkov is small LHW.

??? I provided you with data and this proves nothing? I used my eyes and I thought he was looking small. I checked it and facts prove my initial thought.
With average gas tank and inferior physicality he would struggle with heavy wrestling approach against Jan who improved his wrestling and TDD in the mean time.
Height and length mean jack shit without looking at someone they could weigh anywhere between 155 or 250+ with those same measurements there have been LWs that were 6'4" and had 80 inch reaches.

Nemkov fought Davis and Bader who are big LHWs and Nemkov looked about the same size and he out muscled Davis as well.

Jan is really well rounded. He competed in MT and grappling. He also has serviceable wrestling. He is a bit simple in his approach but the techniques he uses are sound.
I didn't say he wasn't well rounded, just that Nemkov is more well rounded.

I'm talking about style match ups and watching fights not looking at fight finder.
I feel personally attacked.

Still disagree and hold the exact points as earlier. Jan's ground game is underrated and the individuals you listed are not skilled or powerful enough to take him in any area- save for Rumble if he still has god killing power.

Lmao based on your logic Corey Hill was bigger than everyone you listed. You're a dumbass.

Corey Hill Height 6'4" Reach 80".
Height and length mean jack shit without looking at someone they could weigh anywhere between 155 or 250+ with those same measurements there have been LWs that were 6'4" and had 80 inch reaches.
No shit Sherlock. Did you really have to start name calling? Corey Hill is a welterweight. Guys I mentioned are fighters with LHW frame. What's so hard to understand?
Nemkov fought Davis and Bader who are big LHWs and Nemkov looked about the same size and he out muscled Davis as well.
Bader has atrocious reach and Davis has the same metrics as Jan which isn't the biggest of LHW either. Both guys are primarily wrestlers where Jan is primarily a striker.
Nemkov is somewhere in between. He would be outmatched in striking department against Jan, but he would have advantage in wrestling (still, Jan would probably have BJJ advantage).
So I'm not saying he wouldn't take down Jan. I'm saying he would be on physical disadvantage as he was against Davis. Mr. Wonderful is a better wrestler than Jan, but in the same time he's a worse striker. Jan improved his TDD and Nemkov gastank isn't great, so I'm not seeing him wrestlefucking Blachowicz. A lot of this potential fight would probably happen on the feet and if Davis could cut Nemkov bad then I'm seeing Jan finishing him in the distance.

I feel personally attacked.

Still disagree and hold the exact points as earlier. Jan's ground game is underrated and the individuals you listed are not skilled or powerful enough to take him in any area- save for Rumble if he still has god killing power.

His ground game is good but he's more of a top position guy. I find it very unlikely he submits Davis, Bader, Anderson or Nemkov especially since if it goes to the ground he's likely on his back because they all have better wrestling than him.

Last edited:
No shit Sherlock. Did you really have to start name calling? Corey Hill is a welterweight. Guys I mentioned are fighters with LHW frame. What's so hard to understand?

Bader has atrocious reach and Davis has the same metrics as Jan which isn't the biggest of LHW either. Both guys are primarily wrestlers where Jan is primarily a striker.
Nemkov is somewhere in between. He would be outmatched in striking department against Jan, but he would have advantage in wrestling (still, Jan would probably have BJJ advantage).
So I'm not saying he wouldn't take down Jan. I'm saying he would be on physical disadvantage as he was against Davis. Mr. Wonderful is a better wrestler than Jan, but in the same time he's a worse striker. Jan improved his TDD and Nemkov gastank isn't great, so I'm not seeing him wrestlefucking Blachowicz. A lot of this potential fight would happen on the feet and if Davis could cut Nemkov bad then I'm seeing Jan finishing him in the distance.

Stop just looking at statistics and watch fights for fuck sake. Davis and Bader are big LHWs, Nemkov looked about the same size and he overpowered Davis when they fought. Corey Hill was 6'4" and had an 80 inch reach. You were the one who decided that size is only based on height and reach so yeah I called you a dumbass because that is a dumbass argument. If you don't want to be called a dumbass don't say dumbass things repeatedly. What's so hard to understand?

Stop just looking at statistics and watch fights for fuck sake. Davis and Bader are big LHWs, Nemkov looked about the same size and he overpowered Davis when they fought. Corey Hill was 6'4" and had an 80 inch reach. You were the one who decided that size is only based on height and reach so yeah I called you a dumbass because that is a dumbass argument. If you don't want to be called a dumbass don't say dumbass things repeatedly. What's so hard to understand?
I told you I watched them and I never claimed that size is only the height and reach. You are a dumbass if you don't get what I'm saying. I already told you that guys I mentioned have LHW frame just as Nemkov, but are also taller with better reach. I explained you briefly how I see the fantasy match up with Jan going and you still rambling about him outmuscling Davis. I'm done discussing with you because you clearly seems triggered, lol.

Back