Jan's toughest match ups are in Bellator

Lol "ranked wins" is literally the foundation of every UFC fan's argument. Now it has no value because it doesn't fit your narrative. Comedy. Truly.
I didn’t say it has no value genius. You want to try to make every argument some straw man that isn’t actually being discussed.

Is davis ahead of jiri because he has more ranked wins? Fuck, he (davis) probably has more ranked wins than nemkov. He should be crowned bellator champ…..

Jan beats all these guys right now. Davis may be his toughest match up with the grappling. Nemkov is good but I don't think he's a better striker than Jan. Rumble is not the same guy he was during his UFC days. Jan knocks Rumble out.

To all the Bellator fans.....the UFC LHW division is still considerably better than Bellators.
I normally see where you are coming from but I really don't here. Nemkov is a way more well rounded fighter than Jan, he is a more diverse striker and IMO he is better on the feet but he has a big advantage in grappling which seems very obvious to me after Nemkov fought Davis twice and Bader and he either neutralized their wrestling or got the better of the wrestling.

Davis, Bader, Nemkov and Anderson have much better wrestling than any top 10 UFC fighter other than Glover who they still have a wrestling advantage over.

Rumble was rusty in his last fight and fought a skilled striker who has very little film on got caught, recovered and KOed him. I think Jan is a very winnable fight for most of the top Bellator LHWs that I named. One fight off a long layoff isn't enough to say he isn't on the same level he used to be or can't be.

There was still more in the heavies picking Romero and not many were saying Romero was washed prior to losing to Davis, a lot more seem to be saying that now.
Any rational discussion of Romero includes him not looking that great recently, being inactive for 1.5 years, being 44 years old and moving up to a weight class where he will be much smaller than anyone not named lyoto.

tenor.gif

This is how you're looked at claiming Bellator has a better division. There's literally like 4-5 guys worth talking about lol, if that.

This is how you're looked at claiming Bellator has a better division. There's literally like 4-5 guys worth talking about lol, if that.

Nemkov
Bader
Davis
Anderson
Rumble
Romero

I would say these 6 are better than the 6 best in the UFC overall, Romero is the weak link though.

Nemkov
Bader
Davis
Anderson
Rumble
Romero

I would say these 6 are better than the 6 best in the UFC overall, Romero is the weak link though.
Rumble isn’t fighting anytime soon. You have 4 fighters deep.

Nemkov
Bader
Davis
Anderson
Rumble
Romero

At their very best and prime, I can see this being a rival to the UFCs division. But not now.

I can't even look at Romero seriously as a top LHW, I mean the guy doesn't even own a win at LHW in over a decade and hasn't won a fight in I don't know how long, and he's 44. Rumble is out indefinitely right now, even considering him though, he's not the same guys he was during his 2014 to 2017 run. The rest of the guys I think are top level LHWs, but again, you got 4 guys there. It's very limited. I still like the current UFC top 5, when considering the overall depth of the division then I don't really see much of a comparison.

I didn’t say it has no value genius. You want to try to make every argument some straw man that isn’t actually being discussed.

Is davis ahead of jiri because he has more ranked wins? Fuck, he (davis) probably has more ranked wins than nemkov. He should be crowned bellator champ…..

nemkov actually beat him (twice)

the only reason jiri is top contender is cause ufc lhw is weak.

42 year old glover fighting for a title should tell you all you need to know

Both Ankalaev and jiri have a win over nemkov. Jiri in rizin while Ankalaev in amateur.

Bellator LHW is good in name value, but outside Nemkov, Davis, Corey, and Bader. It's wasteland.

stylistically, they are bad fights for Jan

I would put them about 50/50 to beat Jan, not too much higher.

At their very best and prime, I can see this being a rival to the UFCs division. But not now.

I can't even look at Romero seriously as a top LHW, I mean the guy doesn't even own a win at LHW in over a decade and hasn't won a fight in I don't know how long, and he's 44. Rumble is out indefinitely right now, even considering him though, he's not the same guys he was during his 2014 to 2017 run. The rest of the guys I think are top level LHWs, but again, you got 4 guys there. It's very limited. I still like the current UFC top 5, when considering the overall depth of the division then I don't really see much of a comparison.
Rumble has fought once after a long layoff, you might be jumping the gun on him. As for Romero almost no one looks good against Phil Davis even if they win they normally don't look that impressive. The top 6 guys in the UFC look good but have very few ranked wins and IMO aren't really proven top 10 level guys.

I’m aware nemkov beat Davis twice.

And jiri beat nemkov.

Glover is next. That doesn’t make him the second best lhw. He is tough though. Bader is a tough old dude too…

Romero is 44…

jones but he s not at lhw anymore and dc who is retired this is why i said glover is gonna be his bigger challenge

Yeah Reyes is one of the best but he lost to a "can" in Jiri. Oh wait Jiri is a UFC fighter now so he's legit sorry I forgot how this works.

Jiri's last unavenged loss occurred when he was barely done being a teenager lol

Wha

Both Ankalaev and jiri have a win over nemkov. Jiri in rizin while Ankalaev in amateur.

Bellator LHW is good in name value, but outside Nemkov, Davis, Corey, and Bader. It's wasteland.

and? jose caceres has a win over usman

so according to you caceres > usman, right?

nemkov beat better competition since, while they have loses to gatekeepers

I’m aware nemkov beat Davis twice.

And jiri beat nemkov.

Glover is next. That doesn’t make him the second best lhw. He is tough though. Bader is a tough old dude too…

Romero is 44…

and jiri lost to king mo...

also the fact that 42 year old glover is fighting for a title shows you how weak ufc lhw is.

hes 1-3 against bellator top 5 and hes only win is bader 8 years ago.

even then bader is 13-2 and only losses are to rumble and nemkov, while glover is 10-5 and has losses to: jones, davis, rumble, gus and corey anderson.

bader > glover since their 1st fight and would be a favorite if they fought again

Back