Jan's toughest match ups are in Bellator

NoBiasJustMMA

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Jan's biggest weakness is his grappling. Almost all the best grapplers are in Bellator. I would favor Nemkov and Rumble over Jan about 7/10, Davis about 6/10 and Bader and Anderson about 5.5/10 mainly due to their chins. The last time something like this happened Liddell was champion in the UFC and his toughest match ups were fellow strikers who were almost all in Pride.

Agreed, TS. Nemkov, Davis and Rumble are bad match ups for Jan. He is a Bisping level champion, only champ owing to favorable circumstances, such as Jones being gone and UFC not signing these other elite LHW's. The fact Glover is fighting for a title again says it all.

Bellator LHW is the A leagues. When will you ppl realize you’re watching the minors? Dudes really getting excited about 40 year old LHWs yet they call Bellator the retirement home lol. Phil davis and rumble are “past their prime” but Glover and Jan are “at the top” lol.

UFC casuals

18 months ago:
*Adesanya stares down Romero for 25 mins and gets a gift decision*
“Adesanya is the best and he just dismantled a beast in Yoel!”
Today:
*Phil Davis dominates Romero on the feet and on the ground in a decisive and dominant decision*
“I knew Yoel was washed up he couldn’t hang in the big leagues anymore”

UFC casuals are pathetic.

Bellator LHW is the A leagues. When will you ppl realize you’re watching the minors? Dudes really getting excited about 40 year old LHWs yet they call Bellator the retirement home lol. Phil davis and rumble are “past their prime” but Glover and Jan are “at the top” lol.

BRAVE is the A-League.

Pleasure man bless.

There are about a half dozen guys out there that I think Jan would struggle with between Bellator and UFC.

I think Ankalaev, Nemkov, Jiri, Rakic and Phil pose problems. Corey maybe, but it did worry me how easily Jan KO'd him last time. I think Jailton would cause him problems already, but I'm his chief fanboy so I can see why other people would think he needs to prove himself more first.

And yet Jan is the undisputed champion in the number 1 outfit on the planet. He’ll beat Glover, then Jiri. I doubt he gives a damn about the guys in the minors.

Jan's biggest weakness is his grappling. Almost all the best grapplers are in Bellator. I would favor Nemkov and Rumble over Jan about 7/10, Davis about 6/10 and Bader and Anderson about 5.5/10 mainly due to their chins. The last time something like this happened Liddell was champion in the UFC and his toughest match ups were fellow strikers who were almost all in Pride.

If we're being honest, the most relevant and toughest match up for Jan is his birthday.

Last edited:
Back