Jan's toughest match ups are in Bellator

I saw him and Reyes is much better. Reyes is still one of the best but people quickly forgot.
He won against freaking Jon Bones Jones.
Yeah Reyes is one of the best but he lost to a "can" in Jiri. Oh wait Jiri is a UFC fighter now so he's legit sorry I forgot how this works.

Yeah Reyes is one of the best but he lost to a "can" in Jiri. Oh wait Jiri is a UFC fighter now so he's legit sorry I forgot how this works.
I never said that outside of UFC are just cans. Why are you projecting your insecurities on others?
Jiri is great and Reyes had him on wobbly legs, but fucked up possibly fight ending sequence.

He is going too far but most posters in the heavies that were picking someone in this fight were picking Romero and a lot of people in the heavies are now saying Romero is washed up when they weren't saying that prior to him losing to Davis.
Izzy was the favorite to win in the heavies, not Romero. People will make anything up to try prove their point. He was flat out lying. Few thought Romero looked good in the fight

If we're being honest, the most relevant toughest match for Jan is his birthday.
FairGracefulEyra-max-1mb.gif

El Cucuy agrees with your quality assessment

Izzy was the favorite to win in the heavies, not Romero. People will make anything up to try prove their point. He was flat out lying. Few thought Romero looked good in the fight
I'm talking about Davis vs Romero. You didn't read my post correctly.

I'm talking about Davis vs Romero. You didn't read my post correctly.
It was pretty split on who people were picking. And most picking Romero seemed to be picking him because they wanted him to win

Records mean nothing if you don't look at who he fought and the style match ups. You are overrating the hell out of Jan.
I did look at the records- I am specifically looking at who Jan has beat recently, versus who the others you named have beat.

Jan's biggest weakness is his grappling. Almost all the best grapplers are in Bellator. I would favor Nemkov and Rumble over Jan about 7/10, Davis about 6/10 and Bader and Anderson about 5.5/10 mainly due to their chins. The last time something like this happened Liddell was champion in the UFC and his toughest match ups were fellow strikers who were almost all in Pride.

Jan has proved himself as a legit champ but he is up there in age.

I did look at the records- I am specifically looking at who Jan has beat recently, versus who the others you named have beat.
I'm talking about style match ups and watching fights not looking at fight finder.

Jan beats all these guys right now. Davis may be his toughest match up with the grappling. Nemkov is good but I don't think he's a better striker than Jan. Rumble is not the same guy he was during his UFC days. Jan knocks Rumble out.

To all the Bellator fans.....the UFC LHW division is still considerably better than Bellators.

Jan beats all these guys right now. Davis may be his toughest match up with the grappling. Nemkov is good but I don't think he's a better striker than Jan. Rumble is not the same guy he was during his UFC days. Jan knocks Rumble out.

To all the Bellator fans.....the UFC LHW division is still considerably better than Bellators.
tenor.gif

It was pretty split on who people were picking. And most picking Romero seemed to be picking him because they wanted him to win
There was still more in the heavies picking Romero and not many were saying Romero was washed prior to losing to Davis, a lot more seem to be saying that now.

So davis is better than jiri because he has more ranked wins?
Lol "ranked wins" is literally the foundation of every UFC fan's argument. Now it has no value because it doesn't fit your narrative. Comedy. Truly.

Back