Jan's toughest match ups are in Bellator

Davis is hard to look good against and Romero generally looks bad whenever he loses cause his output is so low. I don't think any version of Romero beats Davis either he is a bad match up for him.
I'm saying physically he looked bad compared to what he's looked like in the past. He looked soft and out of shape

Agreed, TS. Nemkov, Davis and Rumble are bad match ups for Jan. He is a Bisping level champion, only champ owing to favorable circumstances, such as Jones being gone and UFC not signing these other elite LHW's. The fact Glover is fighting for a title again says it all.
Reyes 1, 2, 3

fluke = unlikely occurrence

if they fight 10 times jan is not ko him again within 3 minutes, especially if corey is using his wrestling.

Hard disagree there, Jan throws hard and accurate and Corey is chinny.

Tbh I think Glover will beat him, and then Glover will lose the belt quickly after that too. The division is in a weird place right now.

glover has looked like dog shit for years his wins however have been incredible as any time he gets touches he’s out of it for mins.
Moves and fights like a zombie and just lurches forwards and gets you down.

I don't think so, I think a lot of the Bellator LHWs are just very underrated and Nemkov, Davis, Rumble, Anderson and Bader all have better wrestling than Jan which is his biggest weakness. I think overall he is a better fighter than some of them but they are difficult match ups. I also think Jan's win over Izzy is a bit overrated similar to GSP beating BJ the second time before BJ fought Nick Diaz and Jon Fitch. I can see Izzy losing to a lot of LHWs but I doubt he will fight at LHW again.

I think at the top at LHW divisions there is a lot of parity. I think the following fighters are all around the same level and can beat each other, Jan, Glover, Nemkov, Bader, Davis, Rumble, Anderson, Jiri, Reyes, Oezdemir, Rakic, Santos, Smith and Ankalaev.

Personally I think Nemkov, Jiri, Rakic and Ankalaev are the elite of the division, it just needs time to play out. Jan, Reyes and Davis probably just behind them and then everyone else.

Personally I think Nemkov, Jiri, Rakic and Ankalaev are the elite of the division, it just needs time to play out. Jan, Reyes and Davis probably just behind them and then everyone else.

I agree, those 4 look to be the most complete LHWs and I think they will be the future perennial top 10 guys like Davis, Rumble, Bader and Glover have been. I think the group behind them includes the guys you named and Bader, Anderson, Glover and Rumble but likely some(or more than some) of them will fall off a lot in 1-3 years.

I'm saying physically he looked bad compared to what he's looked like in the past. He looked soft and out of shape

Oh, I got you, still I don't think he beats Davis even at his best just due to his chin, wrestling, cardio/pace, size and outside striking. Davis is a very tough match up for Romero.

Bellator is a minor league organization.

They pay undercard fighters as little as $250

And some of the undercard fighters ocasionally have no fights or have never won a fight.
And yet those at these minor leagues are still able to come into the UFC and win the belts. But but but the UFC is multiple tiers above these 'minor leagues'. LMAOROFLHAHALOL

glover is where he is cause of the weak ufc division...

he basically became a gatekeeper and now is fighting for a title after beating 2 former mw journeymen.

compare that to bader who was actually a title contender during glovers .500 run
Ignore that scrub. She is nothing more than a UFC shillgurl. Always has been.

Glover is on a 5 fight win streak with 4 stoppages and 2 of those guys where former title fight contestants. He deserves his second shot. He’s a beast.
Yes, but he racked up that win streak because guys like Davis, Rumble and Nemkov are in Bellator, and Jones is doing who knows WTF. Glover's streak says as much about the weakness of LHW than his career renaissance. LHW is such a mess that guys like Smith and Reyes - MW flunk outs - can fight for the title.

Not hatin' on Glover, all he can do is win the fights given, but callin a spade a spade here. When LHW had prime Gus, DC, Jones and Ruble there, none of these guys make it thru the pecking order.

I see the Jon Jones Stans are putting in overtime to downplay Jan.

It's almost like they want people to forget that Jones bailed from LHW after he won that robbery against Reyes and then Jan was promised the next title shot.

And then Jan went and gadooshed Reyes in 2 rounds when Jones had to take it to 5 full rounds.

Then Izzy thought the belt was easy pickings and gets Polish Plow'd for his troubles.

Now the downplayers keep bringing up old losses from years ago thinking Jan is still the same fighter.

Back