• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan Blachowicz TKO Dominick Reyes GIFS

Back in my day, Mexican and Pole joined together in amity, and the Poles taught the Mexicans how to play their wonderful Polka music.

Nowadays, sadly, the Pole has grown violent, and the Mexican uses the precious gift of Polka to sing narcocorridos.

I had hoped that this fight would put an end to all that, but sadly, the mostly peaceful match intensified into violence as all of us fans looked on in horror.

After reading your post, I imagined the Blachowicz/Reyes fight ending something like this:

Now I am all erect and shit.

What camp lowers your fight IQ and actual IQ enough to swish your fist literally over your opponent's whole head, and Jan has a big head.
Nah, Dom just sucks, and everyone in his path leading to Jones sucks. LHW is a joke rn.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

So you think a fight should be stopped after the first big strike? Again, MMA might not be for you as you seem very weak and not tight. Maybe the world knitting championship would be more to your style, honeybun.
I’m a just bleed hall of Famer ....but I don’t like seeing people beat on when they no have a chance to win ......Enjoy your day Rookie ....I like my coffee with two cream

Thats my real picture

<------------

Let me know if you wanna lift,

Jones owns your soul

and Aldo got slept,

wtf you talking about :eek::eek::eek:

quit talking to me bitch ...

you like one of them weird homeless fucks that just grab on to people and try and have some random conversation ..

no you can't have my sandwich
no I don't have no change for you

stupid weird fuck

wtf you talking about :eek::eek::eek:

quit talking to me bitch ...

you like one of them weird homeless fucks that just grab on to people and try and have some random conversation ..

no you can't have my sandwich
no I don't have no change for you

stupid weird fuck

Get off my dick fat ass, don't quote me.

You're a snowflake Beta Cuk

Get off my dick fat ass, don't quote me.

You're a snowflake Beta Cuk
get out yur momma's house and into reality ..

your campaigning for another man and 90% of your conversation is UFC fighter quotes

re-evaluation on yur life is past due

get out yur momma's house and into reality ..

your campaigning for another man and 90% of your conversation is UFC fighter quotes

re-evaluation on yur life is past due

Grow up dude, seriously, go outside. Hit the gym, get off the computer, 1349 posts in 2 years, there is a whole world out there.

Grow up dude, seriously, go outside. Hit the gym, get off the computer, 1349 posts in 2 years, there is a whole world out there.
you are that bored ?

why did you start talking to me in the first place ?

cant call yourself a man doing shit like this ...

real talk

that was a pretty cool fight to watch. it was real quiet for quite a while, and then... shit got real fast, all hell broke loose. it was like they were both playing possum.

that was a pretty cool fight to watch. it was real quiet for quite a while, and then... shit got real fast, all hell broke loose. it was like they were both playing possum.

After round 1 I thought it was going to be a low output staring contest. Glad it took a turn for the better.

Back in my day, Mexican and Pole joined together in amity, and the Poles taught the Mexicans how to play their wonderful Polka music.

Nowadays, sadly, the Pole has grown violent, and the Mexican uses the precious gift of Polka to sing narcocorridos.

I had hoped that this fight would put an end to all that, but sadly, the mostly peaceful match intensified into violence as all of us fans looked on in horror.
Change Mexican to Haitian when a Haitian LHW pops up on the scene and this is reusable.

I’m a just bleed hall of Famer ....but I don’t like seeing people beat on when they no have a chance to win ......Enjoy your day Rookie ....I like my coffee with two cream
Just because you have a period every month don't make you no just bleed hall of famer.

So no MMA fighters have ever came back from a huge strike? Again you and your little school girls maybe need to go back to the hop scotch game as the mma circuit might be too much just bleed for your monthly bleeders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back