Fans who just can't get over dominick reyes

If dominick reyes was that good he would have beaten Jan Blachowicz. not only that he went on to lose his next 3 fights by getting his skull caved in he was never that good in my opinion. In hindsight if the judges gave him the decision I think jones would have won the rematch but who knows.
Sounds like you’re someone who can’t get over him.

1. Reyes absolutely won the first fight.
  2. Jones would have crushed Reyes in the rematch.
  3. Reyes was very good. Saying otherwise is revisionist history. But he was obviously mentally fragile. Going into the Jones fight, Reyes had the delusional confidence of an undefeated fighter. But when he lost the decision, he clearly went into a downward spiral and never recovered. At this point, I think he'd be smart to call it a career. He had a good run, made decent money, and fought for a title. He's 34, has been (T)KO'd 3 times in a row, and hasn't won a fight in more than 4 years. He's gone as far as he ever will and is only taking unnecessary brain damage at this point.

Disagree I think he's weak minded Lot's of fighters lose and come back strong.
All due respect, but you’re a moron with an obvious lack of training or fighting experience.
Reyes has gone out on his shield in every loss and has displayed a warriors heart.
Name one instance where he displayed “mental weakness.”

If dominick reyes was that good he would have beaten Jan Blachowicz. not only that he went on to lose his next 3 fights by getting his skull caved in he was never that good in my opinion. In hindsight if the judges gave him the decision I think jones would have won the rematch but who knows.
Jones most likely would have won a rematch. How does that mean he didn't clearly win rounds 1, 2 & 3?

So he was “never that good“, meaning “never that good” is enough to beat jones

All due respect, but you’re a moron with an obvious lack of training or fighting experience.
Reyes has gone out on his shield in every loss and has displayed a warriors heart.
He went life and death with Jiri in one of the best fights of 2021. Not remotely mentally fragile. Guys start losing and then they were never good to begin with.

Dominick just isn't meant for 'fighting'.

He's great when things are going his way but as soon as their is a sprinkle of resistance he folds like a cheap lawn chair

his hair started to really go. when his baldness kicked in, his chin went with it.

This is so fucking witless and trailer that I gave it a like.
And I have thinning hair.

Gotta have some mullets around, otherwise life is less fun.

Go mullet!

That kick to the ribs.

I think that is what started the Reyes downfall.

It merged his lungs.
He only had one lung after that, so he was fighting like DDP when DDP only had one nose.

War two-nose DDP!!!

I don't know many who came back from that many KO's except maybe Arlovski, but even he became less dangerous and aggressive the longer his career played out.
Reem, but the discovered the value of horse meat

Easily took the first 3 rounds, idk what the fuck anybody was watching, the judges in particular
untitled-6-13-4.png

Disagree I think he's weak minded Lot's of fighters lose and come back strong.

I don't think Reyes is weak-minded, just minimally-skilled and chinny.

He actually put up a very fierce and determined fight against Jiří Procházka, but couldn't match his power, and got nailed with a titanic elbow.

Never learned how to grab and hold, his clinch work is lame, etc.

Pros: Athletic LHW with good technique and good power. Crash Bandicoot torso.

Cons: Weak chin for a young Mexican with low mileage. Only threats were straight left and LHK. Limited wrestling/grappling skills.
We might not really understand how much mileage he has sustained throughout the years. He played football at a relatively high level before MMA. CTE could be a factor even before starting MMA.

Off Night Bones barely lifting a finger still beat him convincingly enough <JonesLaugh>
That was the closest his haters ever got to see him lose, they've clung to it ever since :rolleyes:

Didn't Reyes retire Jones at lhw? I can see why, Reyes can bang.

With all due respect but you're a moron for not understanding my post. all I ever hear is how was mentally defeated he was after the judges decision.

Back