Fans who just can't get over dominick reyes

torry

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If dominick reyes was that good he would have beaten Jan Blachowicz. not only that he went on to lose his next 3 fights by getting his skull caved in he was never that good in my opinion. In hindsight if the judges gave him the decision I think jones would have won the rematch but who knows.

He's a good fighter with a bad chin and all those KO's screwed up his fearless style. Besides the weak chin, if he had confidence again, I think it's harder to score a decision over him.
Disagree I think he's weak minded Lot's of fighters lose and come back strong.

I think fans are pretty accurate in their assessment of Dominic Reyes.

He knocked on the door of the very top of the mountain, got told to fuck off, and then zigged when he should have zagged on a few big boy power shots from heavy hitters.

For one night he was the "better man on the night" than an aging Jon Jones.

Last edited:
"Fans who can't get over":
Conor McGregor
Khamzat Chimaev
Colby Covington
etc...

If dominick reyes was that good he would have beaten Jan Blachowicz. not only that he went on to lose his next 3 fights by getting his skull caved in he was never that good in my opinion. In hindsight if the judges gave him the decision I think jones would have won the rematch but who knows.
No one said he was that good pretty much ever.

But he should have a win over jones. No amount of terrible losses can erase that.

Disagree I think he's weak minded Lot's of fighters lose and come back strong.
I think that’s just insane now. The fact he’s still fighting and he was signed to fight ulburg disproves it. Not once in any of his losses did he loses because of being weak willed. He showed great will power in the jiri fight. He just got hit by a ko-of-the-decade level strike. In the Jan fight he did not quit he got beaten the fuck up badly.

Back