• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan Blachowicz TKO Dominick Reyes GIFS

You used a BJ Penn (a Hawaiian) image to express polish dominance. I don't know how old you are or how much you know about history, which is why I posed the question to you and Sherdog. It goes like this:

Poland was invaded by the Nazis in WW2 and it was Hawaii that was attacked to draw us (America) into WW2 which ended up being the reason Poland was able to take back its country because we helped defeat the Nazis. So that was the Polish/Hawaiian connection that I was referencing in regards to your ironical post.
Dude, stretch before you reach

I was shocked at how bad Reyes looked...I told my friend to bet on Jan by decision, just because he was the underdog and I thought he may be able to pull off 3/5. Happy that he won though

Thank God you're not the ref. They are there to protect the fighters first. Dom was completely done.
You sound like some kind of snowflake. The ref's job isn't to protect the fighter. If it were, many many more fights should have been stopped way before this one. Reyes was rocked by a big punch, but that was it. Jan didn't land any solid follow up strikes and Reyes was 'intelligently' defending' himself. What more do you want, or are you the snowflake that wants ever fight to be stopped after the first big strike? You don't want to give a fighter a chance to show their recovery skills, and you want the fight to be awarded to the fighter with the first significant strike. Maybe MMA isn't for you pal.

That was a kick?
Yep, OP made these gifs

BlandThriftyBadger-size_restricted.gif
ImpressionableDeliciousHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

the more i watch the GIF the worse the stoppage is, he literally missed every shot besides 1 on the ground with Reyes having his hands up protecting himself....I think Jan would of still won cuz Reyes looked horrible, but damn, i hope that Ref isnt there for the main event.

Did Reyes say anything about it being early? I never really thought about it. Considering he was absolutely all over the place. Although he still had his hands up when the fight was called. He was defending himself. You can argue how intelligent the defense was but I mean imagine having Jan beating your face in after that left hand and subsequent chicken dance. Maybe it was a tad harsh.

if you wouldn’t say something to a person directly then stfu

That's even worse. Imagine bothering Dominic Reyes over this stupid shit. He wouldn't even do anything. Just shake his head at the pathetic-ness of it all.

That's even worse. Imagine bothering Dominic Reyes over this stupid shit. He wouldn't even do anything. Just shake his head at the pathetic-ness of it all.
what him being gus 2.0 well at least gus won his next figth after jon and then proced to be mouled by rumble

I honestly don't know what Dom was trying to do... He literally aimed and punched over Jan's head... Jan didn't dip or slide or parry to counter him. Dom literally aimed and swished for air.
All the more evidence Jones was both old and not even trying.
this punch exchange is pathetic.

I honestly don't know what Dom was trying to do... He literally aimed and punched over Jan's head... Jan didn't dip or slide or parry to counter him. Dom literally aimed and swished for air.

Have to wait and see where Dom goes from here.. He had a great game plan for Jones, and moved so well athletically most of the fight.. Slowed down in 4 and 5. Didn't look in as good a shape to me honestly for the Jan fight. And he said he was just really training with his brothers for that fight with Jan.. Perhaps the camp for Jones was far superior..

You sound like some kind of snowflake. The ref's job isn't to protect the fighter. If it were, many many more fights should have been stopped way before this one. Reyes was rocked by a big punch, but that was it. Jan didn't land any solid follow up strikes and Reyes was 'intelligently' defending' himself. What more do you want, or are you the snowflake that wants ever fight to be stopped after the first big strike? You don't want to give a fighter a chance to show their recovery skills, and you want the fight to be awarded to the fighter with the first significant strike. Maybe MMA isn't for you pal.
That was tough to read .....Reyes was done stop crying

Have to wait and see where Dom goes from here.. He had a great game plan for Jones, and moved so well athletically most of the fight.. Slowed down in 4 and 5. Didn't look in as good a shape to me honestly for the Jan fight. And he said he was just really training with his brothers for that fight with Jan.. Perhaps the camp for Jones was far superior..
What camp lowers your fight IQ and actual IQ enough to swish your fist literally over your opponent's whole head, and Jan has a big head.
Nah, Dom just sucks, and everyone in his path leading to Jones sucks. LHW is a joke rn.

He thought Jan was going to jump.

<Dany07>

Back