• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan Blachowicz TKO Dominick Reyes GIFS

I favoured Reyes cause of his footwork, Blachowcz really showed he's worked on cutting opponents off/stopping movement with his lead kick. It was cool watching him line those up and opening up bigger punching combos from it.

Jan is like the Polish Michael Bisping

Now we all know why Jon decided to vacate he knew he had no answer for that Polish Power!

Great finish. Great marking up of the body prior too. Fun fight, it seemed the ending was just a matter of time relatively early on in the fight.

Haven’t watched yet, but was that mark on Reyes side from a kick?

UnacceptableFatalCrane-size_restricted.gif
ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif
The show of respect at the end was also solid I thought. Nice job.

People were saying early stoppage but Reyes was definitely fucking done. I think it was a great stoppage, personally. Protected the obviously done fighter from receiving any more damage.

LOL Reyes has made no complaints about the stoppage and was on the floor for a bit after the stoppage too. It was a very good stoppage

You used a BJ Penn (a Hawaiian) image to express polish dominance. I don't know how old you are or how much you know about history, which is why I posed the question to you and Sherdog. It goes like this:

Poland was invaded by the Nazis in WW2 and it was Hawaii that was attacked to draw us (America) into WW2 which ended up being the reason Poland was able to take back its country because we helped defeat the Nazis. So that was the Polish/Hawaiian connection that I was referencing in regards to your ironical post.

Poland took back its country because the Red Army crushed Army Group center, then tore the Wermacht out of Poland.

Your connection is fucking stupid.

The left hand shot wasn't even close to being full force.

Half cocked.

Did Reyes take a fall?

How did that half assed left give him the stanky leg?

And Jan looks 30 pounds heavier than Reyes.

Back