• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan Blachowicz TKO Dominick Reyes GIFS

BlandThriftyBadger-size_restricted.gif
ImpressionableDeliciousHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Right kick hospital, left kick plastic surgeon?

You used a BJ Penn (a Hawaiian) image to express polish dominance. I don't know how old you are or how much you know about history, which is why I posed the question to you and Sherdog. It goes like this:

Poland was invaded by the Nazis in WW2 and it was Hawaii that was attacked to draw us (America) into WW2 which ended up being the reason Poland was able to take back its country because we helped defeat the Nazis. So that was the Polish/Hawaiian connection that I was referencing in regards to your ironical post.

<WhatItIs>

It's really not that deep but thanks for the History tidbit haha. No I'm not a History buff either, most of the stuff I learned about WW2 got washed away by more important things to remember on hand if that makes sense.

My brother on the other hand is a HUGE War Buff, I don't particularly care to know or talk about War seeing how I'm on an MMA Forum.

Stoppages in MMA are so weak nowadays.

All of the sudden, LHW is a solid division. Bring on Jiri, Rakic, and Santos.

Reactions: Po
<WhatItIs>

It's really not that deep but thanks for the History tidbit haha. No I'm not a History buff either, most of the stuff I learned about WW2 got washed away by more important things to remember on hand if that makes sense.

My brother on the other hand is a HUGE War Buff, I don't particularly care to know or talk about War seeing how I'm on an MMA Forum.
I'm an old guy so I have some miles on me but as a young man I would remember that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

There are a few things out there that I would educate myself on, just for personal reference. You mentioned that you were African-American, some of the history that is not common or popular is very interesting and a lot of it goes contrary to popular belief. I'll admit that Sherdog is more fun but you might learn something.

the more i watch the GIF the worse the stoppage is, he literally missed every shot besides 1 on the ground with Reyes having his hands up protecting himself....I think Jan would of still won cuz Reyes looked horrible, but damn, i hope that Ref isnt there for the main event.

Dude! Reyes was done. He wasn't getting up from the mauling he was going into. Look at his position and the whole fight until that moment, no way. He was already too chewed up. Ref did well.

The broken nose was from a short left that Yan landed earlier, you could see the blood splatter right away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back