• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan Blachowicz TKO Dominick Reyes GIFS

You sound like some kind of snowflake. The ref's job isn't to protect the fighter. If it were, many many more fights should have been stopped way before this one. Reyes was rocked by a big punch, but that was it. Jan didn't land any solid follow up strikes and Reyes was 'intelligently' defending' himself. What more do you want, or are you the snowflake that wants ever fight to be stopped after the first big strike? You don't want to give a fighter a chance to show their recovery skills, and you want the fight to be awarded to the fighter with the first significant strike. Maybe MMA isn't for you pal.

This is false, he landed a clean punch that bounced Reyes' head off the ground. I believe that was what prompted the ref to step in. I didn't love this stoppage (as a big fan of Jan I would have liked to see him finish more decisively) but you should watch it again if you think it was totally unwarranted.

What camp lowers your fight IQ and actual IQ enough to swish your fist literally over your opponent's whole head, and Jan has a big head.
Nah, Dom just sucks, and everyone in his path leading to Jones sucks. LHW is a joke rn.
Shitty coaching and being fed a bad game plan with be a problem for anyone..

Go out for beers with your brothers.. Get someone else to train you..

Shitty coaching and being fed a bad game plan with be a problem for anyone..

Go out for beers with your brothers.. Get someone else to train you..
Meh was never that impressed with him. Only reason i wanted him to fight jones was the reach.
He lost Jan how good can he be.
Besides, Jan is champ, the div is trash.

Every time Jan landed a kick it left visible damage to the body, and the one he landed high with broke Reyes' nose. Dunno what his feet are made of.
lol, I remember in an interview Jan said Rockhold right before the fight told him he had small feet. Jan replied "You're gonna feel it." And Rockhold certainly felt it along with Reyes.

U8UlwS8r.jp
Check out the size differene too. Jan is built solid with a big square head and body while Reyes is built like Pinocchio with a stringy torso, a long neck and a pin head.

Last edited:
In Dom's defense, Jones didn't possess the straight up one-hit KO power that Jan brought to the table in that fight, so it was less of a risk for Dom to get in close and land some punches and move back to neutral position after.

I'd almost say that because Jon didn't have enough stopping power to get Dom to be cautious, Dom somehow found a way to get comfortable in that fight (or seemed like he was comfortable).

With the Jan fight? Jan's strikes were too powerful to the point that the only options that Reyes had in that fight was to try and counter, play the range game where both fighters would exchange kicks and punches from afar, or take it down to the ground.

Too bad Jan's strikes hurt way more what Reyes could dish out though.

In Dom's defense, Jones didn't possess the straight up one-hit KO power that Jan brought to the table in that fight, so it was less of a risk for Dom to get in close and land some punches and move back to neutral position after.

I'd almost say that because Jon didn't have enough stopping power to get Dom to be cautious, Dom somehow found a way to get comfortable in that fight (or seemed like he was comfortable).

With the Jan fight? Jan's strikes were too powerful to the point that the only options that Reyes had in that fight was to try and counter, play the range game where both fighters would exchange kicks and punches from afar, or take it down to the ground.

Too bad Jan's strikes hurt way more what Reyes could dish out though.
Good point. The fear of power messed him up good. Having to pull out sooner screwed with his rhythm, distance and timing. His whole game changed.

It's like Wonderboy being nullified by a short little Woodley.

Good point. The fear of power messed him up good. Having to pull out sooner screwed with his rhythm, distance and timing. His whole game changed.

It's like Wonderboy being nullified by a short little Woodley.
imagine if he faced rumble

That was tough to read .....Reyes was done stop crying
Yeah just like Kongo was done against Pat Berry? Reyes was defending himself the whole time. Maybe fighting isn't your sport. I'm hearing chess would be more of your style, even though you are always playing checkers.

This is false, he landed a clean punch that bounced Reyes' head off the ground. I believe that was what prompted the ref to step in. I didn't love this stoppage (as a big fan of Jan I would have liked to see him finish more decisively) but you should watch it again if you think it was totally unwarranted.
It was unwarranted, unless you want to stop the fights after the first big strike, which is what many refs are leaning more towards. It is a title fight, and such an early stoppage. Either let them fight or just don't let them fight at all. Reyes was very much still aware and game for the fight. Sure Reyes was probably done but why not give a fighter a chance to show their recovery skills. But again you are the type that wants the fight to be stopped after the first big strike.

dude JAN IS SHOLD BE NICK NAMED CRINGE KILLER FIRST ROCKHOLD THEN ANDERSON AND NOW REYES good for him i always know it and call it Volkan exposed him and Jan exploid it also he did not go as hard as he did against Jon because he know he would gass himself early again for dat he just can t beat jon too in a rematch if he does the same Jon would already know what to do and be prepared and if he goes slow Jon would just take over
Punctuation motherfucker...

It was unwarranted, unless you want to stop the fights after the first big strike, which is what many refs are leaning more towards. It is a title fight, and such an early stoppage. Either let them fight or just don't let them fight at all. Reyes was very much still aware and game for the fight. Sure Reyes was probably done but why not give a fighter a chance to show their recovery skills. But again you are the type that wants the fight to be stopped after the first big strike.

Lol no, I’m much closer to a “just bleed” fan than you think. I even wrote that I didn’t love the stoppage. Just saying you should consider why you’re the only one still crying about it.

Yeah just like Kongo was done against Pat Berry? Reyes was defending himself the whole time. Maybe fighting isn't your sport. I'm hearing chess would be more of your style, even though you are always playing checkers.
You’re gonna have to try harder .....Rookie

You’re gonna have to try harder .....Rookie
So you think a fight should be stopped after the first big strike? Again, MMA might not be for you as you seem very weak and not tight. Maybe the world knitting championship would be more to your style, honeybun.

Lol no, I’m much closer to a “just bleed” fan than you think. I even wrote that I didn’t love the stoppage. Just saying you should consider why you’re the only one still crying about it.
Only one still crying about it, yet all I did was reply to a thread? You the one that is sobbing like a little school girl about someone's opinion. LOL

Back in my day, Mexican and Pole joined together in amity, and the Poles taught the Mexicans how to play their wonderful Polka music.

Nowadays, sadly, the Pole has grown violent, and the Mexican uses the precious gift of Polka to sing narcocorridos.

I had hoped that this fight would put an end to all that, but sadly, the mostly peaceful match intensified into violence as all of us fans looked on in horror.

Back