James Head accused of being a bully in high school

"Bullying", in my case, at least, was a constant barrage of insults and public humiliation at my expense. Every day, multiple people poking fun at my appearance and weight, and making a school-wide ordeal.

Look, it sounds like you had a rough time in school for a while. However, I don't know anybody else's side of the story. You were an asshole in HS, so you probably are exaggerating. I don't believe you and if it happened, you probably had it coming.

/Da Speeit

This thread is about to get all Dr.Phil in a minute.

You cant put hogs in a henhouse and expect to get yourself more eggs
*audience of housewives clap*
*random guest nods intensely*

Look, it sounds like you had a rough time in school for a while. However, I don't know anybody else's side of the story. You were an asshole in HS, so you probably are exaggerating. I don't believe you and if it happened, you probably had it coming.

/Da Speeit

You had a good thing going til the last part, because i never stated i dont believe the kid, and i said in my first post that it was a bad thing to do on Head's part.

Ive read some of your comments on here and its pretty obvious you dont process reality too well. The story to me if true (and it certainly sounds very plausible) is by definition bullying and cowardice.

nah, all i've done today is get some work done, switch out my guitar strings and watch "Sabrina" by Billy Wilder.

Prime Hepburn>>

Clearly you are not processing reality well. Are you sure you did all that? DO YOU EVEN OWN A GUITAR?!

As for the topic at hand, I think the thread title says it all. "James Head accused of being a bully in high school"

I can definitely see where you are coming from, but I don't think your initial comments,timing, etc., represented your point all that well.

Edit: ... and to prove this we are all going to gang up on you and show you what it's like to be bullied! :p

I know BJJ dude, that shit dont work on me.

I knew there was some something i didnt like about that guy

I said myself it's an ignorant scenario, and all i did was generalize and make a broad statement, like you did.
So thanks for agreeing, it's stupid rhetoric.

And add emoticons dont make your points better :icon_lol::wink::eek::(

No, you just made a new stupid example to try and prove you are right. But you jsut came out like you are trying too hard.

And adding dickishness to your posts doesn't make your points better . Just makes you look desperate to validate your flawed reasoning :redface::rolleyes:

But you go ahead and try to sound like you are not covering your tracks. I'm sure someone will take you seriously

Clearly you are not processing reality well. Are you sure you did all that? DO YOU EVEN OWN A GUITAR?!

As for the topic at hand, I think the thread title says it all. "James Head accused of being a bully in high school"

Yeah, one of the Slayer ESP models (lefty), an Epiphone, and a Squire telecaster

who fucking cares? Seriously this is the way of high school. Older kids bully little kids, bigger kids bully smaller kids, better athletes bully lesser athletes.

No, you just made a new stupid example to try and prove you are right. But you jsut came out like you are trying too hard.

And adding dickishness to your posts doesn't make your points better . Just makes you look desperate to validate your flawed reasoning :redface::rolleyes:

But you go ahead and try to sound like you are not covering your tracks. I'm sure someone will take you seriously

So if a kid slashes your tires, fucks your girlfriend and spits on your mother, and happens to be smaller than you, wanting to kick his ass is "Bullying Him?"

See how stupid broad statements are?

m13dr-phil.jpg

who fucking cares? Seriously this is the way of high school. Older kids bully little kids, bigger kids bully smaller kids, better athletes bully lesser athletes.

In the showers.
Where they're defenseless and vulnerable.

:icon_cry2

So if a kid slashes your tires, fucks your girlfriend and spits on your mother, and happens to be smaller than you, wanting to kick his ass is "Bullying Him?"

See how stupid broad statements are?

What is there at all to make you think this occurred? you ask for a source on them fighting, which at least had evidence in the statements, but spew out this bullshit which has nothing to ever even SUGGEST this kid did that. You're a fucking moron. And this is hard for me to say considering you have a machida av.

You had a good thing going til the last part, because i never stated i dont believe the kid, and i said in my first post that it was a bad thing to do on Head's part.

Really? I could have sworn your back was against the wall for that very thing. Fair enough, but you did sound skeptical. No denying that.

So you're wholly assuming something.

I dont know the whole situation, because i've yet to hear James' side of this whole ordeal, so calling him "Cowardly" because this kid happened to be smaller than him (we're assuming) and James had a problem with him is a little much.

We were all assholes in high school, every last one of us. That doesnt excuse James' behavior if he was truly victimizing this kid, but i havent read anything other than a specific instance of him calling a kid a name.

The supposed victim didnt even state that he was physically hurt by James, and was very nondescript about the situation.

Really? I could have sworn your back was against the wall for that very thing. Fair enough, but you did sound skeptical. No denying that.

Skepticism =/= outright disbelief.
Sorry man, that's just not how that word works

This is one side of the story, a very vague side, and none of us have the whole story. Til then i'll stick to not making concrete statements about a situation only 2 people know about.

If you weren't a bully at some point during your life, the likely reason for that was because you were the one getting bullied. If you were neither being bullied or being a bully, you were probably a hippy.

What is there at all to make you think this occurred? you ask for a source on them fighting, which at least had evidence in the statements, but spew out this bullshit which has nothing to ever even SUGGEST this kid did that. You're a fucking moron. And this is hard for me to say considering you have a machida av.

pretty funny to say, considering you didnt understand the second part of my post, which was basically that stating any of that occurred is "Stupid", a word i specifically used to describe it.

Keep up, Machida's not going to get that title if you dont center your chi.

We were all assholes in high school, every last one of us. That doesnt excuse James' behavior if he was truly victimizing this kid, but i havent read anything other than a specific instance of him calling a kid a name.

?????? I don't even....huh?

Da Speeit's definition of bullying is wrong.

Bullying someone involves constant, repetitive and sometimes overwhelming abuse. Whether its physical, psychological, verbal or any combination of the three.

Being an asshole and a bully arent mutually exclusive, so James in the scenario presented was being both an asshole and a bully. Like most if not all bullies are Id wager.

From the scenario posted in the first post it seems like James was constantly on that kid for a year. Its not clear whether he made good on his threat to beat up the other kid but it seems unlikely that James didnt do something harmful to him for an entire year to have him afraid of attending school.

Back