James Head accused of being a bully in high school

I love how you can generalize a whole age group with no problem, yet doubt the validity of a person coming forward and claiming they were bullied by a fighter.

Does it have to be multiple people coming forward and confirming that James Head was an aggressor in HS for you to believe it true? For most, all it should take to consider the scenario possible is 1 person. He wasn't cocky about it, he wasn't victimizing himself, and he didn't even relish in the moment of him getting beat by Pyle.

I'm sure it's easier to brush it aside, defend Head, and generalize an age group, though.

Yeah, it's the truth.
I'll let you in a secret: I was a teenaged boy once and it wasnt that long ago. I was a huge asshole. I still am. So are you, more than likely.
Why that seems to hurt your feelings so deeply is beyond me, but i'm sorry. Chalk it up to me being an asshole.

And i want two sides to the story and more than a vague description before i label someone some as a Sociopathic Piece of Shit. Sorry.

And he did relish in the moment, if you read the article.

Yeah, it's the truth.
I'll let you in a secret: I was a teenaged boy once and it wasnt that long ago. I was a huge asshole. I still am. So are you, more than likely.

Lol you are one crusty motherfucker

I'm not sure where you draw the line between bullying and generally just being a prick but if the writer was truthful in what he said I can't see how it wouldn't land on the bullying side. Dreading to go to school because some hulking future cagefighter is going to call you a ********* and threaten to beat you without provocation seems to go beyond the usual male "what the fuck are you looking at??" machismo.

"Bullying", in my case, at least, was a constant barrage of insults and public humiliation at my expense. Every day, multiple people poking fun at my appearance and weight, and making a school-wide ordeal.

It wasnt one kid saying he wanted to fight me, which happened a lot due to my weight and the fact that i was known to fight (when you kick someone's ass, someone else who knows they can kick your ass wants to prove they can do so, etc), it was usually a group with a motive.

That's in my experience at least, and it seems to be the experience of the person who came forward.

"Bullying" is usually something made to revolve public humiliation and not person-to-person assholism.

Once again, not excuse the latter, becuase it's fucking ridiculous as well. But the word "Bully" encompasses something a little more sinister at hand, which very well may be the case, but it doesnt really sound like it from what the article provided.

I'll see what comes out.

Yeah, it's the truth.
Why that seems to hurt your feelings so deeply is beyond me, but i'm sorry. Chalk it up to me being an asshole.

And i want two sides to the story and more than a vague description before i label someone some as a Sociopathic Piece of Shit. Sorry.

You've mixed up being an asshole with being a bully 100%

Asshole examples would be sarcasm, nailing chicks by telling them you love them and then never calling them, cutting in line, cheating off the smart kids test cause your lazy ass couldn't study.

Bully examples would be trying to start fights with smaller dudes, intimidation, actually beating up smaller/weaker dudes.

I had the same shit happen to me. I was lucky that even though I was small/skinny I was physically strong so when I snapped I fucked one kid up and he bled like a stuck pig. I was no longer worth the risk after that to the other fuckhead bullies. Not all kids can do that and some kids snap and get fucked up by a bigger kid and the cycle continues. There's a big difference between fair fights/rivalries and picking on/beating up kids.

Yeah, it's the truth.

I have no hurt feelings. Why would I? I just think it needs to be pointed out how illogical your argument is.

Please, stop generalizing an age group. Everyone WASN'T an asshole. I'm not sure if you're doing this to compensate for any guilt you might feel from your teen years or are just not thinking, but it is a ridiculous conclusion to draw and then use as the premise of your argument.

Yeah, it's the truth.

Be honest. You lost a heated argument in real life today, and you're trying to make it up by winning this one.

I have no hurt feelings. Why would I? I just think it needs to be pointed out how illogical your argument is.

Please, stop generalizing an age group. Everyone WASN'T an asshole. I'm not sure if you're doing this to compensate for any guilt you might feel from your teen years or are just not thinking, but it is a ridiculous conclusion to draw and then use as the premise of your argument.

Teenagers?
Nah, i'll keep generalizing teenagers. They're assholes.

So you're wholly assuming something.

I dont know the whole situation, because i've yet to hear James' side of this whole ordeal, so calling him "Cowardly" because this kid happened to be smaller than him (we're assuming) and James had a problem with him is a little much.

We were all assholes in high school, every last one of us. That doesnt excuse James' behavior if he was truly victimizing this kid, but i havent read anything other than a specific instance of him calling a kid a name.

The supposed victim didnt even state that he was physically hurt by James, and was very nondescript about the situation.

Um, know... sorry Da Speeit but you sound like you're trying to excuse yourself or alleviate some sort of guilt at every turn in this thread.

Doesn't really sound like "Bullying" sounds like James had a hankering case of the "I dont fucking like that guy" sickness teenaged boys are prone to.

Sad no one can discern the difference these days.

Ive read some of your comments on here and its pretty obvious you dont process reality too well. The story to me if true (and it certainly sounds very plausible) is by definition bullying and cowardice.

Be honest. You lost a heated argument in real life today, and you're trying to make it up by winning this one.

nah, all i've done today is get some work done, switch out my guitar strings and watch "Sabrina" by Billy Wilder.

Prime Hepburn>>

This thread is about to get all Dr.Phil in a minute.

So if a kid slashes your tires, fucks your girlfriend and spits on your mother, and happens to be smaller than you, wanting to kick his ass is "Bullying Him?"

See how stupid broad statements are?

Wow.... You are really ignorant.

We have nothing other than what this guy is saying. My opinion is based on the scenario this guy gives us.

The scenario that the guy presents is that of a kid who is minding his business and getting his shit kicked in on a daily basis because a bully doesnt like him.

What you are doing is trying to present your very own scenario while maintaining my opinions off of a different scenario and trying to call me out on it. :rolleyes:

Like I said "If the other kid doesnt want to fight, and is much smaller like the guy is saying..."

Key word being "If". If this is true then it is bullying.

It doesn't matter if he is larger or smaller. If the other kid doesn't want to fight and you pester him all year, it's definitely bullying.

I don't consider picking a fight bullying if it's done for a reason...other than you know you can win or that he'll back down. In high school boys fight over crap like girls, the way someone looks at you, etc. It happens. The trick is to leave someone alone once they show or say they don't want to fight. If you did something to earn a beating (like sleeping with your buddy's girl), you may have to take it to avoid being bullied. It's a tough world for kids.

Um, know... sorry Da Speeit but you sound like you're trying to excuse yourself or alleviate some sort of guilt at every turn in this thread.

Nah, my hands are clean.

I just think a lot of sherdog were bullied as teenagers and have a sense of heroic self-love.
Teenagers are assholes. The ones i liked, the ones i loved, the ones i didnt like, me, the ones in college, the dropouts. All assholes.

Most learn from their mistakes and that's what makes life grand, brah.

Sounds like an episode of Bully Beatdown but without Mayhem's crazy commentary.

Wow.... You are really ignorant.

We have nothing other than what this guy is saying. My opinion is based on the scenario this guy gives us.

The scenario that the guy presents is that of a kid who is minding his business and getting his shit kicked in on a daily basis because a bully doesnt like him.

What you are doing is trying to present your very own scenario while maintaining my opinions off of a different scenario and trying to call me out on it. :rolleyes:

I said myself it's an ignorant scenario, and all i did was generalize and make a broad statement, like you did.
So thanks for agreeing, it's stupid rhetoric.

And add emoticons dont make your points better :icon_lol::wink::eek::(

It doesn't matter if he is larger or smaller. If the other kid doesn't want to fight and you pester him all year, it's definitely bullying.

I don't consider picking a fight bullying if it's done for a reason...other than you know you can win or that he'll back down. In high school boys fight over crap like girls, the way someone looks at you, etc. It happens. The trick is to leave someone alone once they show or say they don't want to fight. If you did something to earn a beating (like sleeping with your buddy's girl), you may have to take it to avoid being bullied. It's a tough world for kids.

Yeah you are right

Nah, my hands are clean.

I just think a lot of sherdog were bullied as teenagers and have a sense of heroic self-love.
Teenagers are assholes. The ones i liked, the ones i loved, the ones i didnt like, me, the ones in college, the dropouts. All assholes.

I can definitely see where you are coming from, but I don't think your initial comments,timing, etc., represented your point all that well.

Edit: ... and to prove this we are all going to gang up on you and show you what it's like to be bullied! :p

Nah, my hands are clean.

I definitely retract my previous statement about you being a bully. Between your misanthropy, love of Audrey Hepburn and 32,000 web forum posts I almost want to give you a noogie :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back