James Head accused of being a bully in high school

I don't want to fighter-bash but from the moment I saw this guy he seemed like a prick, I really liked seeing Pyle KO him. His nickname should be "dick".

Yeah he has bully written all over him. The way he pushed Papy ticked me off. I thought Head would out muscle Pyle and was bummed when this fight was announced.

Pyle KOing Head was a very pleasant surprise :wink:

wait, so this guy's dad was the principal yet a bully tormented him all year? doesn't sound right.

Probably did not want his dad getting involved because it would lead to ridicule, but Im just guessing.

So you're wholly assuming something.

I dont know the whole situation, because i've yet to hear James' side of this whole ordeal, so calling him "Cowardly" because this kid happened to be smaller than him (we're assuming) and James had a problem with him.

We were all assholes in high school, every last one of us. That doesnt excuse James' behavior if he was truly victimizing this kid, but i havent read anything other than a specific instance of him calling a kid a name.

The supposed victim didnt even state that he was physically hurt by James, and was very nondescript about the situation.

Never called Head a "cowardly". I just said those actions which you define as "I dont fucking like that guy sickness" are cowardly. I've also said if true and there's two sides to every story.

Judging by the article the kid was smaller than him. If true, I would assume he picked on the guy because he thought he could beat him up because he was weaker. That's cowardly imo.

There's two sides to every story of course.

No, that's called "being a cowardly asshole".

source to where they actually fought?

I'm not "defending bullying", i'm just not quick to label someone a piece of shit for a vague, one-sided statement.

Like I said "If the other kid doesnt want to fight, and is much smaller like the guy is saying..."

Key word being "If". If this is true then it is bullying.

wait, so this guy's dad was the principal yet a bully tormented him all year? doesn't sound right.

Are you an alien? Or are you just a biological anomaly who happened to skip his teenager years and just jumped straight from per-pubscent child to dumbass adult?

Ha. Bullies are usually the biggest pussies inside their shell.

If someone started shit with me, I handled it right there and then. It's called... being a man.

Would like to hear James side of the story. You guys know how these things go.

This and the Abel wife-beating story are so completely different its not even funny.

Never called Head a "cowardly". I just said those actions which you define as "I dont fucking like that guy sickness" are cowardly. I've also said if true and there's two sides to every story.

Not liking someone and telling them to fuck off is is "cowardly"?
I dont understand that.

I'm not saying you should be an asshole or threaten anyone you dont approve is acceptable, which is why i labeled it as a "sickness", but i dont see what's "cowardly" about it.

It's just being an asshole, which 100% of teenaged boys are.

Like I said "If the other kid doesnt want to fight, and is much smaller like the guy is saying..."

Key word being "If". If this is true then it is bullying.

So if a kid slashes your tires, fucks your girlfriend and spits on your mother, and happens to be smaller than you, wanting to kick his ass is "Bullying Him?"

See how stupid broad statements are?

Not all of them, the teenaged boys who are not assholes are the ones who are targeted. :p

Edit: I'm starting to get the sense that you were a bit of a bully yourself Da Speeit

Not all of them, the teenaged boys who are not assholes are the ones who are targeted. :p

No, they're assholes too. Just because they're not confident enough to let that inner-douche out doesnt make them saintly heroes of the free world, as they see themselves, which is about as big an asshole as you can get.

As for your edit:
No. I was bullied terribly in middle school. Wouldn't wish it on any kid.

That said, someone being an asshole to you doesnt mean you're getting "Bullied", which seems to be the catch-all for every instance of your life that you find unsettling.

There are assholes out there in the world that are going to call you names and try to intimidate you, and if you just categorize yourself as a victim, you're not going to get anything out of it other than jaded, misguided anger.

I don't want to fighter-bash but from the moment I saw this guy he seemed like a prick, I really liked seeing Pyle KO him. His nickname should be "dick".

or maybe his nickname should be "gives"

Not liking someone and telling them to fuck off is is "cowardly"?
I dont understand that.

I'm not saying you should be an asshole or threaten anyone you dont approve is acceptable, which is why i labeled it as a "sickness", but i dont see what's "cowardly" about it.

"Hey, how's it going?" he said one day. "....fine," I said, wondering why this big kid was talking to me. "You're a *********," he said, matter-of-fact. "....OK," I said, fiddling with my bitchin' No Fear trapper keeper. "I'm beating the shit out of you after school."

Rightttttt, that's telling somebody to fuck off. This conversation isn't really going to go anywhere.

I dont like him so it doesnt matter to me, well maybe I have one more reason now.

Rightttttt, that's telling somebody to fuck off. This conversation isn't really going to go anywhere.

Yes, because i literally meant "Fuck Off", hence me putting it in quotations.

You're not providing anything other than assumptions "Ifs" and "maybes" anyway, so it's cool.

No, they're assholes too. Just because they're not confident enough to let that inner-douche out doesnt make them saintly heroes of the free world, as they see themselves, which is about as big an asshole as you can get.

I love how you can generalize a whole age group with no problem, yet doubt the validity of a person coming forward and claiming they were bullied by a fighter.

Does it have to be multiple people coming forward and confirming that James Head was an aggressor in HS for you to believe it true? For most, all it should take to consider the scenario possible is 1 person. He wasn't cocky about it, he wasn't victimizing himself, and he didn't even relish in the moment of him getting beat by Pyle.

I'm sure it's easier to brush it aside, defend Head, and generalize an age group, though.

As for your edit:
No. I was bullied terribly in middle school. Wouldn't wish it on any kid.

That said, someone being an asshole to you doesnt mean you're getting "Bullied", which seems to be the catch-all for every instance of your life that you find unsettling.

There are assholes out there in the world that are going to call you names and try to intimidate you, and if you just categorize yourself as a victim, you're not going to get anything out of it other than jaded, misguided anger.

I'm not sure where you draw the line between bullying and generally just being a prick but if the writer was truthful in what he said I can't see how it wouldn't land on the bullying side. Dreading to go to school because some hulking future cagefighter is going to call you a ********* and threaten to beat you without provocation seems to go beyond the usual male "what the fuck are you looking at??" machismo.

Yes, because i literally meant "Fuck Off", hence me putting it in quotations.

You're not providing anything other than assumptions "Ifs" and "maybes" anyway, so it's cool.

You have a different way of telling people to "fuck off" I guess. :icon_lol:

Sounds like the steroetypical jock to me. Not defending it, but it probably wouldn't be hard to dig up stuff like this about a lot of athletes, let alone current UFC fighters...

Back