James Head accused of being a bully in high school

ilef

Purple Belt
Reaction score
http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Ja...im-takes-delight-in-watching-Head-beaten.html

"So this is James Head. In high school, he was relentless--every day in Spanish class, he'd sit next to me, as my father was the school principal.

"Hey, how's it going?" he said one day. "....fine," I said, wondering why this big kid was talking to me. "You're a *********," he said, matter-of-fact. "....OK," I said, fiddling with my bitchin' No Fear trapper keeper. "I'm beating the shit out of you after school."

And so on, for the entire year. Most psychopathic dude I knew. I'd go to sleep at night dreading the next day. The only real joy I got each day was Newsradio, which was on in the mornings and made me laugh my ass off before I went to school to get mentally destroyed by this monster-fuck dickpiece.

So my friend comes over to my house today and shows me this video. I'm not a huge schadenfreude guy, but Joe Rogan describing my high school bully get bloodied and beaten...anyways, I know it's not right for me to enjoy this, but I thought I'd share for the weirdness of it all. AMA."

3.gif

First Abel possibly hitting his wife now this. Wtf

Doesn't really sound like "Bullying" sounds like James had a hankering case of the "I dont fucking like that guy" sickness teenaged boys are prone to.

Sad no one can discern the difference these days.

Doesn't really sound like "Bullying" sounds like James had a hankering case of the "I dont fucking like that guy" sickness teenaged boys are prone to.

uhh... what?

No, that's called "being a cowardly asshole".

There's quite a few guys that seem like they would have been bullies at school.....and probably got into MMA thinking they were tough. But then get straightened out with discipline.....but there's always some guys that will always be bullies regardless.

Telling someone you want to fight them is being a coward?
This sounds a little hyperbolic.

Judging by the article the kid was smaller than him. If true, I would assume he picked on the guy because he thought he could beat him up because he was weaker. That's cowardly imo.

There's two sides to every story of course.

Telling someone you want to fight them is being a coward?
This sounds a little hyperbolic.

If the kid does not want to fight and you keep bothering him I think that's bullying

I don't want to fighter-bash but from the moment I saw this guy he seemed like a prick, I really liked seeing Pyle KO him. His nickname should be "dick".

If the other kid doesnt want to fight, and is much smaller like the guy is saying....then it is bullying.

Sad some people try to defend bullies these days. :rolleyes:

Judging by the article the kid was smaller than him. If true, I would assume he picked on the guy because he thought he could beat him up because he was weaker. That's cowardly imo.

So you're wholly assuming something.

I dont know the whole situation, because i've yet to hear James' side of this whole ordeal, so calling him "Cowardly" because this kid happened to be smaller than him (we're assuming) and James had a problem with him is a little much.

We were all assholes in high school, every last one of us. That doesnt excuse James' behavior if he was truly victimizing this kid, but i havent read anything other than a specific instance of him calling a kid a name.

The supposed victim didnt even state that he was physically hurt by James, and was very nondescript about the situation.

If the other kid doesnt want to fight, and is much smaller like the guy is saying....then it is bullying.

source to where they actually fought?

get out of here with this

source to where they actually fought?

I'm not "defending bullying", i'm just not quick to label someone a piece of shit for a vague, one-sided statement.

wait, so this guy's dad was the principal yet a bully tormented him all year? doesn't sound right.

Back