James Head accused of being a bully in high school

my boy pyle won me 6 vcash with that flying knee..!!! thank you quicksand

bullies are the fuckin worst, at any level. i was never bullied in school, but i cant stand those fuckin people. these new anti-bully programs are going about things the wrong way. "tell your guidance counselor."

they should be encouraging the masses to band together and just outnumber the bullies and beat the fuck outta them. 3 on 1, 5 on 3. just get it done with violence.

Im 23 and i still smack around High Schoolers. Buncha pansies in here.

Yeah, it's the truth.
I'll let you in a secret: I was a teenaged boy once and it wasnt that long ago. I was a huge asshole. I still am. So are you, more than likely.
Why that seems to hurt your feelings so deeply is beyond me, but i'm sorry. Chalk it up to me being an asshole.

And i want two sides to the story and more than a vague description before i label someone some as a Sociopathic Piece of Shit. Sorry.

And he did relish in the moment, if you read the article.

Dude you talk about not jumping to conclusion w/ Head, but yet you keep alleging we were all assholes though you know none of us. Quit projecting. Believer it or not, not everyone is a douchebag like yourself.

No, I'll continue to think teenagers are assholes. If it bothers you that much, maybe you're projecting yourself.

I'm sorry you're a teenager and this hurts your ego. That's kind of an asshole trait

Since 2010

Total Posts: 32,496
Posts Per Day: 30.34

Take a fucking breath :eek:

Dude you talk about not jumping to conclusion w/ Head, but yet you keep alleging we were all assholes though you know none of us. Quit projecting. Believer it or not, not everyone is a douchebag like yourself.

Definitely not something an asshole would type.
Speaking of projection you sound insecure about your adolescence.

Most mma fighters came from bad pasts, were very tough/atletic and liked to fight... My guess is a very large amount of fighters were bullies lol

To be fair to Daspy, he's right about the physical aspect of the article. The guy specifically says Head never actually beat him up in the article, just constantly threatened to.

I went to school to get mentally destroyed by this monster-fuck dickpiece.

The alleged victim states that Head constantly [teased] him and [threatened] to harm him physically.

There's no textual evidence to support that he was actually beaten up, however him calling Head a "big kid" and a "monster-fuck dickpiece" does suggest he was much smaller.

Anyway, me and all my friends were colossal dick-heads from middle school to high school graduation so I get what DS is saying. I personally did shit like this a lot just to be a dick, and had it happen to me as well. In school you take your licks and you give some back, and then you grow up and feel bad about.

Well, the mature ones feel bad about it anyway.

lol @ anyone trying to argue with Da Speeit.

He doesn't give in and he'll just keep returning to argue even if he's already been proven wrong. It's hard to tell if he's trolling or if he really cares what someone on Sherdog has to say about his posts.

Back