James Head accused of being a bully in high school

There's quite a few guys that seem like they would have been bullies at school.....and probably got into MMA thinking they were tough. But then get straightened out with discipline.....but there's always some guys that will always be bullies regardless.

Agreed. I was a bit of a bully in high school, not because I was tougher than everyone else, but because I was more insecure and wanted people to think I was tough. Now in my later 20s, I try hard to avoid confrontations

Doesn't really sound like "Bullying" sounds like James had a hankering case of the "I dont fucking like that guy" sickness teenaged boys are prone to.

Sad no one can discern the difference these days.

What part of "I'd go to sleep at night dreading the next day." don't you understand?

http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Ja...im-takes-delight-in-watching-Head-beaten.html

3.gif

First Abel possibly hitting his wife now this. Wtf

Since your casting stones, Is it true you've stopped beating woman, also.

Doesn't really sound like "Bullying" sounds like James had a hankering case of the "I dont fucking like that guy" sickness teenaged boys are prone to.

Sad no one can discern the difference these days.

Well ... Youre a moron

Da Speeit speaking up for all the misunderstood bullies, wow. Just wow. I hope you never ever get close to working with kids.

this is the thing I thought. Head is almost 29 years old. So this bullying took place , at least, 11 years ago. Seriously let it fucking go. If you are still hanging on to something 11 years later and all it involves is some dickish shit talking you are a pussy.

He didn't hang on to it though. His friend simply showed him a fight James Head was in. For a guy who reads ASOIAF, you lack basic reading comprehension.

It's just being an asshole, which 100% of teenaged boys are.

Where the fuck did you grow up that 100% of teenage boys are assholes? It sounds like a horrible place.

Your youth is supposed to be the best time of your life...dating girls, playing sports, having fun. If you genuinely did grow up somewhere that every teenage boy was pre-occupied with being an asshole and making fun of others, I feel sorry for you.

Wait, TS... Were you surprised that a fighter used to be a bully? I bet half of them were.

Stop bullying? Get tough!! Instead of all this anti bullying talk bullshit, its time to go tell your kids to grow a backbone. Many cases not all. I got bullied until I grew a pair and I got more popular than I wanted lol.

The best way to avoid bullying, is to not get bullied

One side of the story is not the entire story. Casting aspersions on the basis of conjecture does not speak highly of your intellect.

I was nice,never picked on anyone never stole anyone's lunch money and was respectful to all the girls that I kissed. (well unless they didn't mine being disrespected a bit :))

So...umm... NOPE!!

"We were all assholes in high school, every last one of us. T"

Da speeit wasn't even subtle and people were still falling for it.

Bravo.

Meh. Like we need more reasons not to like the guy.

I'm so glad he got KTFO'd.

I heard Mayhem was involved in a series of bullying events.

Well he's in the right field to get an asswhippin'.

Justice?

Back