Jamahal Hill...

Hmm. Again, I don't really think you'll follow it. And could be, I'm simply not good at presenting it. But breaking it down in it's simplest terms...Black folk don't/can't call other black folk "Uncle Tom" or "house n-word" without it being a thing. The disrespect there is palpable. For that to occur, there usually has to be some measure of deep and meaningful accuracy otherwise. It kind of transcends the fight game and has real world implications. Akin to being called a snitch in prison. Now tell me, do you understand? Or are we embarking on a 20-page dissertation on race-semantics?
Yeah that makes sense, basically you’re saying for Jamahal to say that there must’ve been more to the story than what Bobby Green presented. I think some people throw that term out easier than you think, but I could be wrong. Don’t expect someone to be killed over it like being called a snitch in prison but I get your point.

Yeah that makes sense, basically you’re saying for Jamahal to say that there must’ve been more to the story than what Bobby Green presented. I think some people throw that term out easier than you think, but I could be wrong. Don’t expect someone to be killed over it like being called a snitch in prison but I get your point.
I'm just glad I didn't have to go into full blown sociology professor mode. I try to choose my words carefully with sherdoggers to avoid that. By in large I find that sherdoggers have a high percentage of people that jump to inaccurate conclusions. Tends to take while to unravel that knot. And sometimes even I(someone who likes to argue) just don't feel like it. It's just easier to call someone an idiot and move on.

I'm just glad I didn't have to go into full blown sociology professor mode. I try to choose my words carefully with sherdoggers to avoid that. By in large I find that sherdoggers have a high percentage of people that jump to inaccurate conclusions. Tends to take while to unravel that knot. And sometimes even I(someone who likes to argue) just don't feel like it. It's just easier to call someone an idiot and move on.
I think people, in general, tend to strawman and take the worst, most extreme version of your argument to make it easier to make their point. I enjoy arguing too, but it's definitely a lot more constructive and interesting to steelman the opposing argument. What's sad is I feel like most people don't even realize they're straw-manning. Their ego is so fragile that they can't hear your real point, they have to make it a caricatured version so they aren't confronted with things they don't know how to respond to.

Reactions: D'z
giphy.gif

Sorry if it's been posted I didn't see anything. I like how he implies that Bobby Green is racist against black people...when he's black.

What's funny is that if Bobby green had referred to his brother as "some n***a", jamahal hill wouldn't have been as offended and he wouldn't have called him an uncle tom

Yo, if I just have those 2 video's to go off of...I'd say that Jamahal is the more real of the two. But it's a microcosmic source to make that distinction.

100%, What was the point of Bobby telling this story? Who he is trying to impress...and of course his girl is White, what a shock.

Reactions: D'z
You have not proven a thing with any of your dumb ass post in this thread. Which is why no one is even bothered giving you any push back. Not wasting my time, no one else is either.
Lol I'm sure you won't

How could you defend saying "of course his girl is white" that type of shit is toxic as fuck

Sorry if it's been posted I didn't see anything. I like how he implies that Bobby Green is racist against black people...when he's black.

This might put the whole situation in some context if you are familiar with Bobby Green's story at all. He also called out cerrone as a racist before.

Also might put some context on the Uncle tom reference if Hill is familiar with his history at all.

Back