Jamahal Hill...

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Sorry if it's been posted I didn't see anything. I like how he implies that Bobby Green is racist against black people...when he's black.

It hasn't been posted because it's a beef between a LHW and LW so nothing will come out of it.

But since you made the thread, atleast post what Bobby Green said for the full perspective.

Is this that annoying shrieking woman from ESPN? If so, it looks like she's toned down a bit and starting to look more feminine. Good for her.

There must have been a lot of people celebrating after that finish. I wonder why Bobby Green was singled out....

And Bobby Green is an "Uncle Tom" because he described a black man as a black man? Or because he was a black man rooting for Craig? Either way, it makes perfect sense these days.

It hasn't been posted because it's a beef between a LHW and LW so nothing will come out of it.

But since you made the thread, atleast post what Bobby Green said for the full perspective.

It is there....

We're about to get into an argument over semantics that just isn't necessary.

What it does say at the least is that Bobby (as a black man) isn't for his own people. (According the Jamahal.)
Fair enough, that is clearly where it was going so thanks for nipping it in the bud, waste of our time when we’re probably pretty close.

And yeah, agreed that’s the insult. And a pretty fucking big one at that.

We're about to get into an argument over semantics that just isn't necessary.

What it does say at the least is that Bobby (as a black man) isn't for his own people. (According the Jamahal.)
"What does him being black have to to with anything?" Then calls him an Uncle Tom...Let's ignore the uncle Tom reference since it can be interpreted different ways. It's like asking someone something and they say, "Are you only asking me that because I'm black?!" Which is a clear implication that you think they are racist that's why you mentioned whatever it was. Maybe that dude needs someone to say the n word for it to be racist.

Back