Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

Sorry t.s but your op stinks.Im holding my nose as I post...
Its not camps fault that Holly fights with such timidity.Thats 100% on her.
Diego, really ?.....REALLY? This cat has had pretty decent career and has taken a plethora of damage over its course.He should hang em up and teach.

Cain was a -385 favorite over Travis and it should've been higher.He just a better fighter......it happens.
I have no comment on the peds issue.The fighter has some responsibilities---what they put into their body is one of them.

giphy.gif

If we're going to throw out troll bait then Jacks/Wink hasnt looked the same since Jackson had his guy Phil Nurse grease up GSP and then told GSP to hit a guy with his groin! :D

(is I doing this right?)

Do we have any actual stats to compare Jackson's to other camps?

Clearly jones thought he would or he wouldn't have roided up.

We don't know how long Jones has been using for though.

If he wasn't on anything for their first fight then it wouldn't make sense for him to think he needed it for the rematch.

A lot of his opponents have commented on how surprisingly strong he was, it's definitely a talking point.

We don't know how long Jones has been using for though.

If he wasn't on anything for their first fight then it wouldn't make sense for him to think he needed it for the rematch.

A lot of his opponents have commented on how surprisingly strong he was, it's definitely a talking point.

You can't win every fight by eye poke

He would have lost to DC if he hadnt lost to USADA buddy. How about you do some research before you decide to chime in....

I did some research as you expected and as it turns out, Cormier had previously list to Jones decisively and couldn't get out of a 41 year old 185 lb zero fight camp fighter's half-guard. While I was cheering for Cormier, based on 'research' I don't think he'd have won.

I think there is a new topic in this thread.

You're a shit poster.

Alot of people on here will beg to differ. I have the most liked comments on this thread by far so you couldnt be more wrong. Nice try tough guy, if only Bisping was as tough as you we would be having Bisping vs Jacare instead of Bisping vs Hendo.

Back