Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Holly has 2 losses in a row
Diego has Losses alot
Jones has lost to USADA and would have lost to Cormier
Romero lost to USADA
Travis lost Cain
Overeem beat JDS
GSP has retired.

This camp is not what is used to be and I blame Gregg for it Since I dont like him. He should be setting these guys up with gameplans to win but it looks like all he cares is about that paycheck he collects. If this was the real Jackson, you know who I am talking about guys, Phil Jackson, none of these guys would be losing as much as they have. You would have Holly as WMMA Champion, Diego as top 3 FW or champion, Jones as Champion and not some cheating drunk driving cocaine sniffing dude and Overeem as HW champion.

Last edited:
Estrogen blockers are a hell of a drug.I blame the regressive left!

We should make a new drinking game.Everytime a Jackson-Winklejohn fighter pops we drink a bottle of vodka and take 5 gramms of cocaine.Survivors get to bitch about it on the internet.

I am betting on Holly being next.Just hugging a sweaty Romero/Jones is enough to taint her...

Diego has Losses alot
Travis lost Cain
giphy.gif

Travis doesn't train there anymore, Gsp is from tristar and lol at Jon losing to DC. Research before you make threads homie

I guess the clowns are out on about today. Anymore guys? I mean lets ignore the real topic of the thread now....

I think the Jones that fought OSP would have beat the Cormier that fought AS.

Travis doesn't train there anymore, Gsp is from tristar and lol at Jon losing to DC. Research before you make threads homie

He would have lost to DC if he hadnt lost to USADA buddy. How about you do some research before you decide to chime in....

He would have lost to DC if he hadnt lost to USADA buddy. How about you do some research before you decide to chime in....
Do you have proof he would have lost to DC? They fought once and Jon won, that's a fact, you're making an assumption which is not fact

Well i heard people said about Jackson camp turning athlete with beastly tendecies into a safe athlete and it might be good or bad
Imo is it really bad for Holly Holm in which in 2 of his losing fight she keep blaming the fact that she is a safe athlete and should play a bit more recklessly
but it is really good for Jones who had the head above level of current competition in which by playing safe while you are the more athletic guy will decrease the risk of being ko or submitted during fight

Do you have proof he would have lost to DC? They fought once and Jon won, that's a fact, you're making an assumption which is not fact

I dont have facts or proof only assumptions. But I can confidently say with vindiction that Cormier would have won, that should suffice.

Back