Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

Brunson coming off a win
Overeem coming off a win
Cowboy coming off a win
Condit coming off a robbery loss.
Dodson coming off a win.
come on bruh, don't state facts this is sherdog

Because DC was so balls to the wall in his fight of the year candidate against Anderson right?

It was a fun fight, thats all one can expect of a fight, not a staring contest.

I see a Number1StockBroker thread. I know it's going to be shit. But I click anyway.

And i was right.

How the fuck is this a shit thread? You cant dispute Gregg camp is doing bad and you need to put the blame on Gregg for it.

You retarded.

FTFY

I aint retarded, idiot.

Also what does FTFY mean?

come on bruh, don't state facts this is sherdog

Condit being robbed is not a fact. Mostly everyone had Robbie winning. Only ones who had Condit winning are the guy you quoted and Condit's other fangirls.

Condit being robbed is not a fact. Mostly everyone had Robbie winning. Only ones who had Condit winning are the guy you quoted and Condit's other fangirls.
Don't forget the majority of these guys and the one judge who scored it for him "Buddy"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 9.05.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 9.05.31 PM.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 6
and the biggest indication that Jackson-Winklejohn team is in serious trouble

Kyle Noke lost

ya goof

Don't forget the majority of these guys and the one judge who scored it for him "Buddy"

I dont trust those guys opinions. I prefer to rely more on my Sherbros then those clowns.

stopped reading there. and i barely made it to that point believe me.

WOW, you must feel special that you cant read right?

sticker,375x360.png

I guess the clowns are out on about today. Anymore guys? I mean lets ignore the real topic of the thread now....

They are replying to your thread. They see flaws in your logic and pointed it out. Are you just mad that they don't agree?

If by touch you mean not able to beat usada testing then yes, i agree.

Another terrible offering by number1xxxxxxxxx.

Overrated coach to begin with

Back