Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

No. I am 34, why you asked? What does my age have to do with me disliking or liking Gregg?
Because of the reasoning. You're clearly not an English speaker.
Act your age and don't blame people simply for not liking them. That's childish reasoning.

I dont have facts or proof only assumptions. But I can confidently say with vindiction that Cormier would have won, that should suffice.
You keep telling yourself that, DC gassed badly and almost got finished by a middleweight who's past his prime on 2 days notice.

I think Number1StockBroker have the mental problems..

<6>

Last edited:
How so? Cormier couldn't do anything against AS other than smother him and get liver kicked. JJ clearly beat OSP everywhere but was just gunshy.

He dominated Silva and imposed his will on him for 15 minutes, thats enough for me. Dont hate, congratulate.

Holly has 2 losses in a row
Diego has Losses alot
Jones has lost to USADA and would have lost to Cormier
Romero lost to USADA
Travis lost Cain
Overeem beat JDS
GSP has retired.

This camp is not what is used to be and I blame Gregg for it Since I dont like him. He should be setting these guys up with gameplans to win but it looks like all he cares is about that paycheck he collects. If this was the real Jackson, you know who I am talking about guys, Phil Jackson, none of these guys would be losing as much as they have. You would have Holly as WMMA Champion, Diego as top 3 FW or champion, Jones as Champion and not some cheating drunk driving cocaine sniffing dude and Overeem as HW champion.
Travis no longer part of the Jackson camp. WTF is the point of bringing up GSP!? BS thread.

I see a Number1StockBroker thread. I know it's going to be shit. But I click anyway.

And i was right.

You retarded.

Holly has 2 losses in a row
Diego is way past his prime
Jones is one of the goats
Romero is on the verge of a title shot
Travis hasn't trained at Jacksons in years and has regressed significantly since leaving
Overeem is a new man who went from losing to people like Bigfoot, Rothwell, and Travis to destroying JDS and getting a title shot
GSP is one of the GOATs.

FTFY

He would have lost to DC if he hadnt lost to USADA buddy. How about you do some research before you decide to chime in....
Hypocrite, why didn't you do the research and already know that Browne isn't at Jacksons and Overeem trains there so why are you saying him beating JDS is a bad thing? Romero doesn't train there full time either, they don't corner him.

He dominated Silva and imposed his will on him for 15 minutes, thats enough for me. Dont hate, congratulate.
I wouldn't say dominate. Didn't really do too much damage. AS actually did more damage to him, he was just able to keep AS down. Couldn't even pass his guard. This is Anderson Silva in his 40s who was dropped by Bisping multiple times and who took this fight on like 2 days notice.

Nick Diaz looked more impressive in the stand up than DC.

Brunson coming off a win
Overeem coming off a win
Cowboy coming off a win
Condit coming off a robbery loss.
Dodson coming off a win.

Dude your a damn noob. You dont even know me. I am one of the best posters P4P here. You need to ask somebody.

RG0BS1U.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back