Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

I dont have facts or proof only assumptions. But I can confidently say with vindiction that Cormier would have won, that should suffice.
That's how you win an argument.

"I'm right, because..... just trust me, bro. We don't need facts, just imagination."

Truth. Kaitlyn Curran got wrecked pretty quick this weekend so that's another strike vs Jackson. Also RDA recently lost his belt, the Jackson camp seems to really be going downhill.

I think camps are a bit overrated.

Now, don't get me wrong:
there are good ones, great ones, and bad ones, terrible ones.
A few of the great ones might even be cutting edge on some specific aspects, for certain periods of time.

But I always wonder how often their incredibly successful runs are just a coincidence. Cycles are bound to happen.
Instead people start thinking that now Jackson, now Firas, now Matt Hume now this other guy, have a some sort of "magic touch" and then that they might've lost it.
Probably because it makes for a better story, while the reality is way less exciting.

That said:

Isn't Mir with Jackson? And he's just a punching bag

What about steroid Penn? Isn't he with Jackson now?

58761337.jpg

Dude your a damn noob. You dont even know me. I am one of the best posters P4P here. You need to ask somebody.
You are competing with some greats, though.
Macalpinerules and the weirdos in the war room - ripskater and Colby, to name a couple.

Last edited:
I wouldn't blame the PED stuff on the camp. I don't think Gregory was the one who put the stuff in their water. It's not as bad as some other camps that were nuthugged bad this past year. Have you seen kings mma lately? All their top guys are getting knocked out and losing their belts.

To be fair, Cormier had like 3 hours to prepare for a new opponent. lol.
Yeah but I dont think you can compare that to taking a fight on 2 days notice. He had a full championship training camp. Anderson flew there thinking he was just going to watch the fights lol.

Overeem - soon to become Champion
Jones - Champion
Romero - could become Champion
Condit - Is the Champion, fuck these judges
Vannata - Was winning against Ferguson till he lost
Rodriguez - Will be main eventing a card
BW?
FlW?
Holly - Beat the unbeatable
Waterson - Made Magana pee in her UFC debut

TS is channelling Trump.

I like it.

Greg cant get in there and do it for them. If theyd'a listen to Greg,theyd still be alive.

2015 was a horrible year for Jackson Wink, if not for ecnoreem, Jackson/Wink would only have Holly KTFO Ronda.

and with that alone, Jackson/Wink practically got MMA gym of the year by everyones vote.

2016 didn't start out great either, every Jackson/Wink fighter lost at 195, most ruthlessly Condit

And from then on, the losses keep on building and building.

The only one not affected? ecnoreem, however he was fighting Jackson/Wink alum Arlovski, so at least one Jackson/Wink fighter had to win.

And by the law of mass averages or just fighting a fuckton, Cowboy always manages to come out ahead by sheer force of numbers.

but Hollyx2, is what did it for me, Greg Jackson, is fucking up Jackson/Wink. (especially where you hear him in between rounds? holy shit)

There's something called, "losing your touch" and Greg Jackson lost that.

Back