Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

Let's ask @Guernica ...

Fuckin' Tree Fiddy, Yo!
Ha! Let's just say that this "stock broker," character is a young upstart trying to make a name for himself but his sherdog skills are limited.

As for the Jackson camp, I've never been a fan of this camp. There was a time when all they did was churn out boring point fighters and many members of this very forum called greg a sport killer.

The turned gsp into a boring 25 minute man humping machine and for that reason I've never cared for their ilk.

As the greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site, I give this thread a 4/10. And TS' assertion of being one of the top posters is ludacris and completely unfounded in reality.

#GUERNICAbless

This camp is not what is used to be and I blame Gregg for it Since I dont like him

Best logic ever?

You blame him for it because you don't like him. Lmfao.

That's like saying I blame Donald Trump for Kim Kardashians baby having a dumb name because....I don't like him. Lol.

#sherdoglogic

I bet they have more loss then wins in that camp.
Not to mention they lose more Championships then any other gym. Yes they have more fighters etc
Another fun fact has any fighters tested positive from Xtreme Couture?
How many tested positive from Jackson Wink

Ha! Let's just say that this "stock broker," character is a young upstart trying to make a name for himself but his sherdog skills are limited.

As for the Jackson camp, I've never been a fan of this camp. There was a time when all they did was churn out boring point fighters and many members of this very forum called greg a sport killer.

The turned gsp into a boring 25 minute man humping machine and for that reason I've never cared for their ilk.

As the greatest DAMN poster on this DAMN site, I give this thread a 4/10. And TS' assertion of being one of the top posters is ludacris and completely unfounded in reality.

#GUERNICAbless

This was a great thread till people started going off topic and that was at the very beginning. You can't blame me for others incompetencies. I am a young upstart but I have yet to reach my full potential and I feel it is limitless.

Youre an old lion and every old lion is bound to get dethrone by the young, hungry, stronger lion (ME).

All camps have their peak and decline. At one point the Lion's Den was at the top, then there was Pat Miletich's camp, Chute Boxe, and so on.

U8xerT.gif

Op is seriously reaching with a lot of these...

All that said tho, still hasn't been a good year for Jackson... Usada?

I dont see it that way. I see it as mostly everyone agrees with me due to the likes I have received and a very small minority do not. That is bound to happen when there are haters.
I suppose there are plenty of morons then. People who agree with someone who thought GSP and Browne were at Jackson/Wink, as well as thinking Robbie beat Condit probably aren't the brightest.

1. Travis lost after he left.
2. They should have baby sat Jones and hired a "slap chef" to approve every fucking thing that went into his mouth.
3. Holly used to fight every 4 months or so when she was a boxer but in MMA you can't do that. It takes much longer to tailor your gameplan and prep for each opponent because they each have a unique mix of skills and weaknesses. She shouldn't fight more than once every 8 months. She should have fought Tate at UFC 200 and with the extra prep she probably would have won. Jackson should realize this.
4. They are solid but they got overconfident.
5. MMA is the hardest fucking sport. It would be like football played without equipment and with no rules and using a different sized and shaped ball each game. Each fight is different. That's why I respect people like Anderson Silva, Rousey, GSP and Couture who can stay on top for a while.

#GUERNICAbless
You were never good.

TS surpassed you in his first post when he said "hi everyone"

thread delivered in all the wrong ways.

His over rated prospect got beat up on the feet and choked out by El cucuy. His regular members have been losing and his cash cow is about to be suspended for 2 yrs. Next his hw overoid gets ktfo in the first by Stipe..

#GUERNICAbless

This was a great thread till people started going off topic and that was at the very beginning. You can't blame me for others incompetencies. I am a young upstart but I have yet to reach my full potential and I feel it is limitless.

Youre an old lion and every old lion is bound to get dethrone by the young, hungry, stronger lion (ME).

Ron-Simmons-with-Mike.jpg
giphy.gif
<7><7><28>

Phil Jackson? THe Basketball coach? are they related or something or just retarded post?

Back