Jackson Camp has been Doing HORRIBLE. Greg Jackson has lost his touch, Agree?

Alot of people on here will beg to differ. I have the most liked comments on this thread by far so you couldnt be more wrong. Nice try tough guy, if only Bisping was as tough as you we would be having Bisping vs Jacare instead of Bisping vs Hendo.
Worthless likes don't matter. What does matter is that people are picking apart your terrible argument.

Alot of people on here will beg to differ. I have the most liked comments on this thread by far so you couldnt be more wrong. Nice try tough guy, if only Bisping was as tough as you we would be having Bisping vs Jacare instead of Bisping vs Hendo.

Sherdog likes, the barometer of success.

Their strategy waz definately not on point against Val.

Well i heard people said about Jackson camp turning athlete with beastly tendecies into a safe athlete and it might be good or bad
Imo is it really bad for Holly Holm in which in 2 of his losing fight she keep blaming the fact that she is a safe athlete and should play a bit more recklessly
but it is really good for Jones who had the head above level of current competition in which by playing safe while you are the more athletic guy will decrease the risk of being ko or submitted during fight

Holly has been with Mike Wnklejohn FOREVER. Now the training at Jackson's is the reason for her downfall?

I'd argue it's the reason she's gotten this far in combat sports...

BTW GSP was never a part of that camp. Just trained with some of the guys and did game plans with Greg.

giphy.gif
nqtmBVw.gif

watch for lay n pray to make an epic comeback in his camp.

problem is that Jackson got credit for being yoda that he didn't deserve. That'll happen when you attach yourself to GSP when GSP is at his peak, and GSP doesn't actually train with you.

I disagree.
Every camp had its highs and lows.
Blaming on Jackson alone is asinine.
He is not Jon's father or mother to keep him in line.
He is responsible for his training.

he changed AO's game into the beat mode he is today.

He is one of the best guys to see a fighter and bring the best attributes into the cage. What they do with it is up to them though.

Worthless likes don't matter. What does matter is that people are picking apart your terrible argument.

I dont see it that way. I see it as mostly everyone agrees with me due to the likes I have received and a very small minority do not. That is bound to happen when there are haters.

It's all about match ups, Holly Holm looked her best against Ronda because Ronda fought really dumb and just tried to charge her, Holly has basically looked the same in every other fight though. Pretty tentative even on the feet, relies to much on her counter striking and does not do well when she is forced to lead.

He was never the reason why these fighters were winning.

They train high level fighters that fight other high level fighters. They will have some of those fighters win a lot and some lose a lot, sometimes simultaneously. Unless there's a reason to think the trainer is responsible for good or bad performances or has a specific deficiency these kinds of threads are idiotic.

Back