Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

Let's just get it over with and all pretend everybody is equal and there are no physical differences or advantages that come from those differences.

Everything is the same! It's all fine, everything is fine

The other solution is something like the IOC does: instead of having boys and girls, you set biological determinants, so instead of the girls league being the “girls league,” it becomes “the league for people whose testosterone levels and bone density is under X.”

The problem there, at the high school level, is that it put the onus on testing everyone.

Same reason they don’t want girls playing with them. If you beat them, you’re an asshole. It they beat you, you’re a fucking joke.

And, also, yes, it’s icky.

This is about competing athletically in a fair environment, nothing to do with icky..

There's way too many other factors that give the advantage to natural born men. Muscle memory is another. Past steroid use.

And considering it's sports where we know how easy it can be to change around your testosterone levels for a test.. how is that not going to be messed with? In any major athletic environment today, that and steroids will still be a factor. The trans players would have a major advantage here.

There's no way to realistically make this fair. If there's enough of them, make some league for them exclusively but let's not make young girls think twice about getting into sports. What a fucked up point we've gotten to.

Every single thread has one of you painting liberals for this shit.

Even though I and plenty of other liberals on this forum alone have spoken against it. Liberals all over Twitter and (I assume) other social media speaking against it.

But sure, bud, it's the liberals and not a niche group of hyper-"progressives" lobbying this shit through shit tier media outlets trying to win woke Tokens.

:rolleyes:

Liberals all over Twitter and (I assume) other social media speaking against it.

What good is that? Some people on Twitter? Any influential people? Anyone in the government? Anyone with any real power? No and that's why you have people saying what you're responding to.. The fact is that not only is this 100 percent coming from the left but majority on the left don't actually believe in it yet are too scared to call it out.

That what the focus should be on.

Every single thread has one of you painting liberals for this shit.

Even though I and plenty of other liberals on this forum alone have spoken against it. Liberals all over Twitter and (I assume) other social media speaking against it.

But sure, bud, it's the liberals and not a niche group of hyper-"progressives" lobbying this shit through shit tier media outlets trying to win woke Tokens.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, you're right its just a fringe group

<YeahOKJen>

Obama's executive order:
The Departments of Justice and Education's respective civil rights divisions issued significant guidance to schools about transgender students and Title IX. According to that guidance, no students would be asked to "prove" or otherwise document their gender identity, and adherence to Title IX is " a condition of receiving Federal funds."

This is about competing athletically in a fair environment, nothing to do with icky..
Sports are really not about competing in a "fair environment;" they are about competing, period, and finding out who is the best, period.

There is nothing "fair" about some kid being 6'5" and built like a Greek god while another kid is 5'8" and skinny fat.

Today, we have weight classes and stuff like that in combat sports, but the ancients had no such illusions (nor did the early days of the UFC).
There's no way to realistically make this fair. If there's enough of them, make some league for them exclusively but let's not make young girls think twice about getting into sports. What a fucked up point we've gotten to.
I agree with this. And if there are not enough of them, they can "compete" in individual non-conctact sports-- like track or swimming-- against girls or boys, but their "records" should be separate. I honestly see no problem with a transgendered girl sprinting against natural girls. She wins? Great. She gets to hold the "transgendered women's" state record.

Sports are really not about competing in a "fair environment;" they are about competing, period, and finding out who is the best, period.

There is nothing "fair" about some kid being 6'5" and built like a Greek god while another kid is 5'8" and skinny fat.

Today, we have weight classes and stuff like that in combat sports, but the ancients had no such illusions (nor did the early days of the UFC).

I agree with this. And if there are not enough of them, they can "compete" in individual non-conctact sports-- like track or swimming-- against girls or boys, but their "records" should be separate. I honestly see no problem with a transgendered girl sprinting against natural girls. She wins? Great. She gets to hold the "transgendered women's" state record.

<LikeReally5>

We have female sports leagues for a reason, because they cannot compete against men athletically as that wouldn't be FAIR.. So they compete to find out who the best of them are, that's very simple.

What are you going on about by bringing up a skinny kid exactly? Tough luck for the people who aren't genetically gifted enough but sports is about competition and finding out who the best is period. And you can't find that out with out first having a fair environment to compete in. Obviously the men don't have this problem.. It's strictly an issue for female athletes.

You trying to compare an unathletic male to female athletes who just want to compete against other women is laughable.

Last edited:
Uhm, why wouldn’t boys want to have to play with them? Because it’s icky? Seems a lot less serious than women wanting a level playing field.

You're making that up.

I'm all for people being gay, bi, trasgenders or fucking whatever thing they want.

To each his own. But it's just not fair in sports.

I'm all for people being gay, bi, trasgenders or fucking whatever thing they want.

To each his own. But it's just not fair in sports.

Again, they just need to change "gendered sports" and make it based on sex..... and then it's legally handled.

Eh, I'm not sold on the "trans" league/division. Kinda just legitimizes their mental illness/delusions. Perhaps a "other" or a "mixed" division?

The left is eating itself, I love it.

<36>

The same should then apply in the game of life, physical requirements should be the same for males and females when applying for a job like being a firefighter. Academic requirements shouldn't be lower for people of a certain colour when applying to certain schools, etc.

Imagine grown men from just a few decades ago learning about this problem.

Of course the women are right. There have been no grown-ups making grown-up decisions for a little while now. The wrong people are obtaining positions of power for the wrong reasons. We need grown-ups to make decisions, but they are knocked down by the women in the office and their gay friends, so we get fruit-cake problems and weaklings that bow down to fruitcakes publicly in authority positions. A lot needs to change.

Yearwood …. lol damn near p0rn quality name.

Say you dont believe in the current man made global warming and everyone will lose their minds and call you anti science. Say youre a female in a mans body and everyone claps. The world has gone mad.

Last edited:
Back