Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

I mean... it’s women’s sports. Why do the even bother keeping score, emirite?

But seriously, it’s actually a tricky problem. Trannies are people, therefore, legally, they can’t be denied the right to participate in a public activity. So where do they play? Boys don’t want to have to play with them, either. I honestly think the best answer is some kind of regional tranny league. But then people would bitch about “normalizing tranny-ness.”
Uhm, why wouldn’t boys want to have to play with them? Because it’s icky? Seems a lot less serious than women wanting a level playing field.

tranny league is the only solution. I fully oppose trans women to play in women sports.
The other solution is something like the IOC does: instead of having boys and girls, you set biological determinants, so instead of the girls league being the “girls league,” it becomes “the league for people whose testosterone levels and bone density is under X.”

The problem there, at the high school level, is that it put the onus on testing everyone.

Uhm, why wouldn’t boys want to have to play with them? Because it’s icky? Seems a lot less serious than women wanting a level playing field.
Same reason they don’t want girls playing with them. If you beat them, you’re an asshole. It they beat you, you’re a fucking joke.

And, also, yes, it’s icky.

Since 2012? Somewhere around there. I used to not think much of it and shrug, and I still don’t care how a man dresses or if he wears make-up or whatever. But the mainstream trans movement has been pushing towards invading female spaces for years now and it’s very obvious where it’s coming from. (Male entitlement is a factor.)

Male "entitlement"? how do you figure?

Haha that what it looks like when I play dodgeball with small kids. Man, how is this even allowed? Oh yeah WOKE, is why
Yeah, when I saw that it reminded me of this.

HDESvJw.gif

The other solution is something like the IOC does: instead of having boys and girls, you set biological determinants, so instead of the girls league being the “girls league,” it becomes “the league for people whose testosterone levels and bone density is under X.”

The problem there, at the high school level, is that it put the onus on testing everyone.

Same reason they don’t want girls playing with them. If you beat them, you’re an asshole. It they beat you, you’re a fucking joke.

You don’t see the difference? Boys don’t want to look like a jerk, girls don’t want to get beaten up by males.

Male "entitlement"? how do you figure?
Transwomen are men who think they’re entitled to female spaces, female pronouns, the whole female identity actually. They actually believe they have more ownership over the concept of “woman” than actual fucking women, doesn’t get more entitled than that.

Those aren't the only solutions. There's a better one: Girls play in girl leagues, boys play in boy leagues, and it's a felony to provide 'gender affirming' medical services to minors.

I hope they win the lawsuit.

you should compete according to biological sex, not whatever gender you identify as.

Next should be a lawsuit to prevent biological males from serving time in women’s prisons.
Agreed.

I have no issue with someone being Trans. Live your life however you are happy.

I see no discrimination however in setting rules for Biological Sex as opposed to 'gender' as long as you are consistent in applying it to biological sex.

So many politicians are on record saying trans-females are real females coz they're scared to say they are not. The case will all boil down to this, are trans-females real females. Hopefully science and truth wins but i wouldn't count on it. If a judge says otherwise it'll be a huge blow against females.

I hate to subdivide but you'd need two trans leagues as well, one for Male to Female and another for Female to Male.

Honestly I think males to females should just have to compete with males but I'm not in charge

Sounds like penis envy. Starting to think we shouldn’t even let them know we have those.

Transwomen are men who think they’re entitled to female spaces, female pronouns, the whole female identity actually. They actually believe they have more ownership over the concept of “woman” than actual fucking women, doesn’t get more entitled than that.
It's not male entitlement though, it's trans entitlement.

I mean... it’s women’s sports. Why do the even bother keeping score, emirite?

But seriously, it’s actually a tricky problem. Trannies are people, therefore, legally, they can’t be denied the right to participate in a public activity. So where do they play? Boys don’t want to have to play with them, either. I honestly think the best answer is some kind of regional tranny league. But then people would bitch about “normalizing tranny-ness.”

The problem is actually very simple to resolve. If you don't have XX chromosomes and/or you are taking exogenous male hormones then you can't compete in women's sports.

Yes, trannys are people, but the vast majority of the issue is a mix of mental illness and nonsense ideology. I'm not for cruelty, but we are punishing everyone else to pretend that it's normal or that it overrules the rights of the other 99.9999% of the population.

Good for those girls. I hope they win.

Back