Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

Common sense needs to prevail , tranny leagues might be the best solution .

“The idea that the law only protects the individuals with XX chromosomes as compared to individuals with XY chromosomes is found nowhere in the legislative history of Title IX, in any implementing regulation or in any other aspect of the interpretation of Title IX over the last 50 years by the courts,” he said.

??

Surprised the woke crowd isn't chiming in on this:
Men taking advantage of women, yet again.

I don’t get why people buy into the “I Feel like I’m a woman”

ummm that’s impossible because you never had a period and don’t know how it feels, never had a real vagina and don’t know what it feels like, didn’t experience any of things females experience either physically or emotionally or societally.
It’s all a fuckin joke and trans people are mentally ill

Once again -- and I can't believe I have to say this again -- just change the rules to explicitly note born sex and not gender as the defining line of the sports. It's often noted as a gender distinction, and that's the loophole.

<36>

Imagine wasting brain power on this "issue" lol............I love seeing these threads just to see how much people give a damn about it lol.

<36>

Imagine wasting brain power on this "issue" lol............I love seeing these threads just to see how much people give a damn about it lol.

It's nearly as bad as wasting time and energy on discussing MMA .

Women need to get better, not complain when someone better comes down and wipes the floor with them.

Good. Transgenders should only be allowed to compete in sports like darts or beer pong.

Good. Transgenders should only be allowed to compete in sports like darts or beer pong.

men have better reaction time and accuracy due to evolving as the main hunter in the hunter gather equation. Women are better gatherers.

iu

"sneakerheads are not real men. Real men collect legos.

men have better reaction time and accuracy due to evolving as the main hunter in the hunter gather equation. Women are better gatherers.

iu

Sandwich making competition then...

Boys don’t want to have to play with them, either.

Where do you see this? The easiest solution is an mtf trans competes in men's division, any ftm trans that is using any hormone treatment (ie upping their testosterone) competes against the boys. This keeps it fair.

If there's a biological female who is just mentally transitioning with no drugs (which is all highschoolers should be allowed to do imo, so that whatever they decide as a young teenager doesn't have to be permanent) the she should be allowed to compete in the women's even if their hair is short and they go by Paul.

iu

Woman soccer for USA said they are equals and deserve equal pay, trannies have rights and need to play in a sports too, if they feel like a woman but are not allowed to play in woman sports because people are transphobic and bigots. Whites didn’t let blacks play with them I thought we evolved.
Is the some of the left progressive talking points?

Transwomen are men who think they’re entitled to female spaces, female pronouns, the whole female identity actually. They actually believe they have more ownership over the concept of “woman” than actual fucking women, doesn’t get more entitled than that.

For once we agree. Trans rights is an attack on women’s rights.

Just remember liberals think this non-sense is a good idea.

Trans-Athletes-The-Death-Of-Women's-Sports.jpg

main-qimg-3143352ce529c3468e5a6cbe8056a12c-c

Screen-Shot-2017-06-01-at-9.39.48-AM.png

Every single thread has one of you painting liberals for this shit.

Even though I and plenty of other liberals on this forum alone have spoken against it. Liberals all over Twitter and (I assume) other social media speaking against it.

But sure, bud, it's the liberals and not a niche group of hyper-"progressives" lobbying this shit through shit tier media outlets trying to win woke Tokens.

:rolleyes:

I mean... it’s women’s sports. Why do the even bother keeping score, emirite?

But seriously, it’s actually a tricky problem. Trannies are people, therefore, legally, they can’t be denied the right to participate in a public activity. So where do they play? Boys don’t want to have to play with them, either. I honestly think the best answer is some kind of regional tranny league. But then people would bitch about “normalizing tranny-ness.”

First off no this is not a tricky problem, the only problem here is the sensitivity of the extreme left and some weird agenda being pushed hiding behind it like a wall conveniently.

Boys don't want to have to play with them

This has never been the issue here.. If a trans is good enough to compete against other natural born men then that's perfectly fair.

The fact is no matter how much a trans person lowers their testosterone levels, that isn't going to make up for a larger heart, lungs and more skeletal muscles that natural born men have over females. Females also have rounder hips which is another disadvantage when it comes to speed. Back to what I was saying about sensitivity.. It can now be "transphobic" to acknowledge this difference and some are now in the belief that having to lower their testosterone is also transphobic as they're already women.. This is completely unfair to natural born women who just want a fair environment to compete athletically in.

There's no excuse for this crap, this is an issue that only comes from the Left side and most seem to be scared to death to call it out. This is the definition of the "crazy left." It reminds me of Conservative scientists who deny climate change.

Every single thread has one of you painting liberals for this shit.

Even though I and plenty of other liberals on this forum alone have spoken against it. Liberals all over Twitter and (I assume) other social media speaking against it.

But sure, bud, it's the liberals and not a niche group of hyper-"progressives" lobbying this shit through shit tier media outlets trying to win woke Tokens.

:rolleyes:

How's it go - not all conservatives are racist, but all racists are conservative, right? It's like that. But for liberals and trans.

How's it go - not all conservatives are racist, but all racists are conservative, right? It's like that. But for liberals and trans.

Sure.

But I wouldn't post pictures of far-right extremists and say "see this is what conservatives want", because that's disingenuous.

Most liberals don't want this shit. We're seeing an influx of LGB groups (minus the T and Q and all the other letters) popping up all over the place because even the most "tolerant" of spaces are starting to say "shit this is getting out of hand". Most people see this shit in athletics and are grossed out by it.

This, like many things, is only partisan because some people like to use it as ammunition against the "other team".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back