Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

*trannies
They see society not changing to meet any of their ridiculous demands as discrimination.
I was doing a joke, they are unreasonable, they want woman to man up and grow testicles. No one but a wicked mind could believe a man can become a woman.

*trannies
They see society not changing to meet any of their ridiculous demands as discrimination.

It is discrimination, make no mistake about it. The problem is the presupposition that discrimination is inherently bad. Discrimination between reality and nonsense is a good thing.

That seems unnecessary and cruel. I like @Haloom 's position much more because I think it's reasonable to argue.

We can't get everything we want in life. If pretending to be a girl/boy/woman/man is more important to you than playing a sport, then that's your choice.

I’m rooting for the Trannies, lets get some athleticism in the WNBA and soccer. Rapinoe couldn’t make a 5th grade boys club team

We can't get everything we want in life. If pretending to be a girl/boy/woman/man is more important to you than playing a sport, then that's your choice.

Let me put it differently. I think one's freedom should not unreasonably limit someone else's freedom. Trannies participating in female sports? I can see the problem. Trannies not allowed to do any competitive sports? I see a problem there, too. Trannies getting their own competitions? Might be an option, but critical mass is missing, and they might not see themselves as a 'third' thing.

Therefore, participating in male sports would probably check most boxes. No unfair advantage likely. No unreasonable restriction of freedom for anyone. At least I don't see how a male competitor loses anything from a tranny participant (except possible ridicule from peers in 1:1 sports).

Let me put it differently. I think one's freedom should not unreasonably limit someone else's freedom. Trannies participating in female sports? I can see the problem. Trannies not allowed to do any competitive sports? I see a problem there, too. Trannies getting their own competitions? Might be an option, but critical mass is missing, and they might not see themselves as a 'third' thing.

Therefore, participating in male sports would probably check most boxes. No unfair advantage likely. No unreasonable restriction of freedom for anyone. At least I don't see how a male competitor loses anything from a tranny participant (except possible ridicule from peers in 1:1 sports).

They're not males though. Letting them play in leagues for boys (human male youths) suggests they are.

If these trannies had any real guts or honor theyd play against who they have the same physiological anatomy hence advantages of - the men. So if shaq put on a wig and won some wnba titles in the next few years should we celebrate it???

They're not males though. Letting them play in leagues for boys (human male youths) suggests they are.

I dunno what your definition of a male is but trannies have X&Y chromosomes, the more testosterone than a biologocal female, and greater muscle mass than a biological female. The only thing that letd them.pass as female is thier "outlook."

I dunno what your definition of a male is but trannies have X&Y chromosomes, the more testosterone than a biologocal female, and greater muscle mass than a biological female. The only thing that letd them.pass as female is thier "outlook."

'My' definition of a male is: born with testicles, penis and without a vagina. The definition that's been used for thousands of years.

Back