Law It's on. Women vs Transgenders as girls sue to keep transgender out of women's sports

<LikeReally5>

We have female sports leagues for a reason, because they cannot compete against men athletically as that wouldn't be FAIR.. So they compete to find out who the best of them are, that's very simple.

What are you going on about by bringing up a skinny kid exactly? Tough luck for the people who aren't genetically gifted enough but sports is about competition and finding out who the best is period. And you can't find that out with out first having a fair environment to compete in. Obviously the men don't have this problem.. It's strictly an issue for female athletes.

You trying to compare an unathletic male to female athletes who just want to compete against other women is laughable.
Dude, calm down. You sound like you are getting worked into a shoot here.

I'm not advocating that women transexual women be allowed to compete against natural women-- I've never said that.

I'm just saying that the concept of "fairness" is largely a subjective one. In the early UFC there were no weight classes. The rationale was that they wanted to find out who the best was, period. Today we look at that and some say it was unfair. Others might disagree. It's up for debate.

I mean, if we have "weight classes" in fighting and wrestling, why don't we have "height classes" in basketball?

Or "muscle fiber" classes in weight lifting?

Or "IQ classes" in chess?

It doesn't make a lot of sense, when you think about it.

Once again, I'm just thinking about things here... no need to get worked up.

You're all a bunch of racist bigots!!!

I'm not advocating that women transexual women be allowed to compete against natural women-- I've never said that.

I'm just saying that the concept of "fairness" is largely a subjective one. In the early UFC there were no weight classes. The rationale was that they wanted to find out who the best was, period. Today we look at that and some say it was unfair. Others might disagree. It's up for debate.

I mean, if we have "weight classes" in fighting and wrestling, why don't we have "height classes" in basketball?

Er, not sure using mma is a good example. There were no women competing in the early days of no weight classes and doubt anyone would've been fine with it. Kinda and apple and oranges thing.

Every single thread has one of you painting liberals for this shit.

Even though I and plenty of other liberals on this forum alone have spoken against it. Liberals all over Twitter and (I assume) other social media speaking against it.

But sure, bud, it's the liberals and not a niche group of hyper-"progressives" lobbying this shit through shit tier media outlets trying to win woke Tokens.

:rolleyes:

The Equality Act, which would ban transgender discrimination, passed the House without a single Democrat voting against it.

The beauty in all this is that it is asking the courts to define sex and gender! And basically put an end to this "I go by what I feels today" nonsense.

Obama started this shit. Trump's courts will end it.

467457.jpg

I always laugh hard at this. It's fucking He-Man in a dress

I was going to say Thor! LOL.

That's a "lesbian".

samey.png

These are the exact same talking points the people who push for this use.. None of this tells me that it should be ok for women to now have to athletically compete with natural born men.. It's all a deflection and you're playing right into it by bringing them up.

This is about a whole gender who deserves the right to an even level playing field. Fairness is exactly what it's about and you're going on about some extreme lengths of fairness which does nothing for this debate.

What's going on in your AV? Is that guy wiping his ass or fisting it?

His name is Enzo. Neither, but I had to find something to temporarily match the ugly green platinum belt of shame until I can actually change my user handle. You can still make out his arm and hand through the misandrist sherdog censorship.

c4.jpg

Why do so many left-wingers and liberals keep saying they don't support this when this is now firmly the position of pretty much all the mainstream politicians they continue to vote for? And not only are men going to be allowed to compete in women's sports, more and more laws are being introduced to make it a 'hate crime' to speak out about it.

Sports are really not about competing in a "fair environment;" they are about competing, period, and finding out who is the best, period.

There is nothing "fair" about some kid being 6'5" and built like a Greek god while another kid is 5'8" and skinny fat.

Today, we have weight classes and stuff like that in combat sports, but the ancients had no such illusions (nor did the early days of the UFC).

I agree with this. And if there are not enough of them, they can "compete" in individual non-conctact sports-- like track or swimming-- against girls or boys, but their "records" should be separate. I honestly see no problem with a transgendered girl sprinting against natural girls. She wins? Great. She gets to hold the "transgendered women's" state record.
I think that definition of 'fair' is way too loose.

Everyone does not have to be born as a clone of one another to call the competition fair, imo.

I think 'fair' can be defined as 'despite genetic variation in humans, each human by biological sex will compete against any other human of the same biological sex, without aid of certain restricted items considered to be not natural'.

Add in age caveats and you are done.

Nothing 'unfair' about that.

I would argue the purpose of sports IS to see the competition of individual persons based on varying genetics, who train to make the most of their genetics to showcase the strongest mix for their activity.

Michael Phelps for swimming, Usain Bolt for sprinting. Haile Gebrselassie distance running.

It is not unfair that Gebrselassie body is not suited for swimming and its not unfair that Phelps is not suited for sprinting or distance running. But it would be unfair to allow any of these men to compete against ladies.

And if you are going to allow Trans to compete within their own category and get the Trans awards (and I agree with you there) then they should do so under the Male division, where they still showcase they are the best of the Trans and therefore lose nothing, but they do take away the spotlight from the women who are best by demolishing, in contrast in the sporting arena they compete in.

I don't say that to be punitive to trans people, that to me is just much fairer.

His name is Enzo. Neither, but I had to find something to temporarily match the ugly green platinum belt of shame until I can actually change my user handle. You can still make out his arm and hand through the misandrist sherdog censorship.

c4.jpg
OK, seeing the complete picture is different than the cutoff version in your AV. On a side note, I know 3 Enzo's and they are the polar opposite of that guy.

Instead of women or men sports why not have xx or xy chromosome sports. Get tested and assigned to a category based on the result. I know, the problem is women transitioning to men. But still... if they take steroids they are banned.

Again, they just need to change "gendered sports" and make it based on sex..... and then it's legally handled.
I've said this many times and have never seen a counter to it?

I would love to see if anyone thinks this would not be fair or the proper way to do it?

Commissions all just come out and say 'we want to apply a fair and consistent rule and that will be all athletes are to compete by biological sex,which does not change, instead of gender which can be fluid'.

They then apply it consistently with the same application of PED and other disqualifiers.

What could the complaint possibly be? 'I am trans M/F and just can't compete against those with the same biology... this is unfair?'

If anyone thinks this would be wrong I would love to hear the reasoning???

I think that definition of 'fair' is way too loose.

Everyone does not have to be born as a clone of one another to call the competition fair, imo.

I think 'fair' can be defined as 'despite genetic variation in humans, each human by biological sex will compete against any other human of the same biological sex, without aid of certain restricted items considered to be not natural'.

Add in age caveats and you are done.
Yeah, you could define fair that way. Or you could not.

Your definition of "fair" doesn't include weight classes, for example. So are weight classes unfair? Or more fair? Can something be "more or less" fair? Isn't it supposed to be "fair is fair"?

If we have weight classes in wrestling, why don't we have height classes in basketball?

My point here is that people just equate "fair" with "what they are used to."

*Once again, I am not advocating for transwomen to compete with natural women. I have to keep adding that caveat because when you challenge conventional thinking most people just see red and think you are advocating for whatever they don't like. That's how cultural conservatism works... it's a very knee jerk response, which is why it is called "reactionary."

On the other hand, a true liberal is limber-minded. One of the mark of liberalism (and intelligence) is to be able to consider the complexities of a point of view without necessarily agreeing with them.
These are the exact same talking points the people who push for this use.. None of this tells me that it should be ok for women to now have to athletically compete with natural born men.. It's all a deflection and you're playing right into it by bringing them up.

This is about a whole gender who deserves the right to an even level playing field. Fairness is exactly what it's about and you're going on about some extreme lengths of fairness which does nothing for this debate.
See above.

Last edited:
Yeah, you could define fair that way. Or you could not.

Your definition of "fair" doesn't include weight classes, for example. So are weight classes unfair? Or more fair? Can something be "more or less" fair? Isn't it supposed to be "fair is fair"?

If we have weight classes in wrestling, why don't we have height classes in basketball?

My point here is that people just equate "fair" with "what they are used to."

*Once again, I am not advocating for transwomen to compete with natural women. I have to keep adding that caveat because when you challenge conventional thinking most people just see red and think you are advocating for whatever they don't like. That's how cultural conservationism works... it's a very knee jerk response, which is why it is called being "reactionary."

On the other hand, a true liberal is limber minded. Once of the mark of liberalism is to be able to consider a point of view without necessarily agreeing with it.
Is the height thing in basketball really a valid comparison though? Take a look at the top 50 all time players and not many of them are 7 feet tall or more.

Back