Is Perez twerking session with Merab supposed to be funny?

I dont know why it would be funny, but I've never thought twerking was hot in any way.

Still...I'd absolutely fuck her.

You know what? I posted a thread about it an hour or so ago "Merab showing Jon and Alex how to really treat a lady"

So what now? <puhlease>
nC5DtoN.gif

I like this one

Usually it's just standard content creation just to create

She knows how to twerk and certainly knows what twerking is.

It's TS who said she was twerking.
You have definitely never seen twerking my boy. It ain't about shaking legs. Go research Lexy Panterra and get back to me on twerking, but wash your hands first.

You have definitely never seen twerking my boy. It ain't about shaking legs. Go research Lexy Panterra and get back to me on twerking, but wash your hands first.
Dude. Perez isn't twerking. That is literally what I said in my post.

I am saying that she doesn't think she was twerking. It was the TS who called what she did twerking.

Dude. Perez isn't twerking. That is literally what I said in my post.

I am saying that she doesn't think she was twerking. It was the TS who called what she did twerking.

Sorry dude, I thought you watched fights. "Twerking" is literally what Perez is known for, she does it after every fight it is her signature move, but she actually doesn't know how to twerk at all, she just has a fat ass.

Sorry dude, I thought you watched fights. "Twerking" is literally what Perez is known for, she does it after every fight it is her signature move, but she actually doesn't know how to twerk at all, she just has a fat ass.
I didn't say she was good at it.

In the case of the video in the OP, she isn't even trying to twerk.

Back