Think Merab Gets Decimated ...

Hard to say really. It's easy for keyboard warriors to say merab just needs to pressure him, but Sean has proven masterful with his footwork and front kicks. He's exceptional at controlling distance and punishing people who pressure. Merab needs a better gameplan then "just shoot"
Masterful
Exceptional
Punishing

Wow did someone drink the poodle coolaid by the gallon

The guys has like 2 wins worth a damn. And maybe that's being generous

His entire career is manufactured really

Merab being such a poor finisher might come back to haunt him this time. Sure he'll get his control time etc. but spending 25 minutes in the cage with Sean the likelihood of getting rocked at some point is rather high. A good sub game would really serve Merab here but he doesn't have it.

Then again after what happened the other night I could also see Merab getting his Belal moment. He did box up Yan pretty good.
Ah, the myth of the Omalley striking went far and wide

Reading this thread back was hella fun

Man people got too high on Sean's striking off the Aljo KO, as if that's what he does every fight

I like Merab, and I like his funny videos. He's a real workhorse and seems cool.

But he got chicken-legged against the unlikable midget, Henry Cejudo, who is a smaller man.

I think Sugar Shane is going of light Dvalishvili's ass up, and finish him in an embarrassing style.

As good as Merab is, I am predicting it won't even be a contest due to the height/reach/skillset differential between him and O'Malley on the feet.

Thoughts?
My thoughts..

You don’t know shit, buddeh.

If clowns insist on making these threads. Especially with no bet slip. It should be auto-dubs, for stupidity.

Merab has to start on his feet 5 times, theoretically. He's gonna get crackalacked all over the building. But he will get some TD's too and we'll see what he can do with those. Have to think Sean is going to be prepared for what Merab is bringing but the little midget don't quit. I think it's just a matter of time before Suga sends Merab into faceplant pose.
You couldn’t have been more wrong if you actually tried.

Did you honestly believe that bullshit?

The man on his way to shattering the UFC TD record (currently it belongs to GSP). Was going to lose to O’Malley? O’Malley’s defence is shit all around. But on his back, he’s especially bad.

I heard that same nonsense over, and over again when GSP was fighting. It was the same thing..

He has never fought somebody like me. I have 25 minutes to land one shot. Then I will be the champion.

They all lost.

What has the guy been doing the last 7 years? Certainly not working on defence in general. Let alone actually training on the mats. His game is embarrassingly bad if his opponent can pressure him.

He won the belt, and even defended against a handpicked guy, that should not have been fighting for the title, in the first place.

But Merab was always going to win that fight.

You couldn’t have been more wrong if you actually tried.

Did you honestly believe that bullshit?

The man on his way to shattering the UFC TD record (currently it belongs to GSP). Was going to lose to O’Malley? O’Malley’s defence is shit all around. But on his back, he’s especially bad.

I heard that same nonsense over, and over again when GSP was fighting. It was the same thing..

They all lost.

What has the guy been doing the last 7 years? Certainly not working on defence in general. Let alone actually training on the mats. His game is embarrassingly bad if his opponent can pressure him.

He won the belt, and even defended against a handpicked guy, that should not have been fighting for the title, in the first place.

But Merab was always going to win that fight.
Oh don't be that guy. Everyone makes fight predictions and 3/4 of them miss partially to completely. Going back through old threads taking victory laps over speculation is max ghey. Not my fault Sean was so scared to mix it up with the hercules shrimp.

So according to you O'Malley is not one of the p4p best strikers in UFC?
He’s definitely not?
The dude relies on pull counters and punching bags not fighting back. P4P best striker? You’re fucking joking.
Guys like Silva, Jones & Poatan are up there.

You want to see a good see a good striker? Look at guys like Poatan, Strickland, Adesanya, Yair, Giga, Shavkat, Topuria, Whittaker even older guys like Wonderboy & MVP. Hell O’Malley isn’t even the most complete striker in his division, Suga can hold Jose Aldo’s beer.

So according to you O'Malley is not one of the p4p best strikers in UFC?
I misread your post to be fair. I look back and you only said rocked, not Ko’d.

I thought you were another jumping on the one shot KO myth

Bizarre how many people wrote off Merab as if he didn't dispatch 3 former champions.

2'Malley went life and death with Petr Yan in a decision he should have lost whereas Merab decimated and drowned Petr.

Aljo basically just put his chin on a platter for 2'Malley and Chito had no business getting that title shot and was never a top fighter at BW.

Cejudo one shot KO-d Dillashaw. will be interesting to see how good Suga is at getting back up. Who has ever pushed him like that?
You have no idea what one shot KO means

Back