Is Khamzat the most obvious future champ in the UFC right now?

I would pose the opposite question. Is there a hyped fighter that is more likely to go down in flames and disappoint his supporters than Khamzat?

I'm going to say no. I don't think his performances indicate he can beat Strickland or DDP (or even an Usman that has trained). Especially in longer fights.

Have you seen the guy's cardio?

I wouldn't count Strickland out from weathering the early storm and come back late.

Of course, if cardio holds, I don't think he has much for Khamzat. But no one knows if he does.
His cardio isnt bad he just goes too hard in first round plus i dont think sean can survive first 1 round anyway

Khamzat barely beat...Burns and Usman..

Seems about right to be honest... especially if you just look at MW. ..khamzats resume is the same as Bo's.. Usman is a WW

Are you seriously comparing fuckin Usman and Burns to Pickett?

This is IQ bankruptcy. Room temp. IQ

What do WW fighters mean at MW...nothing..

At MW he beat no1 of merit...just like Bo Nickel
My point stands...

All the respect to Usman but he was an 11 day notice WW...

11 day notice Usman or full camp Usman...cuz Full camp Usman probably beats Khamzat at MW too brother ...
Bo had a hard time taking down Pickett, I highly doubt he has much success against Usman sir.

Yes. He has a lot of haters but it’s obvious Khamzat will he champ one day. But I don’t think he will hold the belt for long.

Bo had a hard time taking down Pickett, I highly doubt he has much success against Usman sir.

Picket is also an actual MW... potentially a LHW as hes fought there before...Usman is a WW .. the size difference could play a factor just like it did Saturday..with Khamzat...not saying Usman cant beat him ..he can...khamzat too he can beat

My point is Bo and Khamzat are the same Resume speaking

No..

He is still largely unproven...

Hes more or less as likely to be champion as Bo Nickel...

Nether one has done anything to be talking about titles

LMAOOOOOO, man, keep hating. Bo? Khamzat beat the number 1 and number 3 WW guys, if anything, he should cut weight and fight Leon.

He's more likely to take a year off than win the belt IMHO. In before "contract disputes" and an "insulting offer" on his pay despite having zero ranked wins at 185 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry but still not sold on him at all. I sincerely do not understand the hype/appeal of this guy

Back