Is Khamzat the most obvious future champ in the UFC right now?

if izzy returns its a wrap. If usman could do that just imagine what prime izzy would do.
This is just like when anderson silva lost his title the division took a dive, until izzy resurrected it.
Now its back in limbo.
get well Izzy. take back your title do 2 more fights then Move up to light heavy weight. Properly this time.

It’s crazy how well the stars have aligned for him at 185.

He gets past Usman and now just needs to beat a very weak champ that Usman already 30-25’d.

I actually think the Izzy fight would’ve been very tough for Khamzat, so would Whittaker. He’s very fortunate that things have turned out as they did and he will get to take the belt from Strickland instead.

Fair point, I think Whittaker would be a worse matchup for Khamzat than Izzy, he should be glad he avoided that.

To be fair I think Whittaker was lucky Moose went to Bellator when he was on his way up, I never liked that fight for Whittaker

Funny how Volk/Islam is completely fair and adds to Islam's legacy, but for Khamzat, Usman is a nobody. How can beating the #1 ww at mw mean nothing? Especially beating him with his strength. It's ludacris that people care about rankings they can't figure out where he'd be at MW.

His cardio isnt bad he just goes too hard in first round plus i dont think sean can survive first 1 round anyway

don't know, think it just looks bad. maybe it will get better will see.

Yes. He has a lot of haters but it’s obvious Khamzat will he champ one day. But I don’t think he will hold the belt for long.

People doubting Khamzat is a blessings in disquise or some even thinking he can't hold on to the title for long period of time.

He will again have the fire to prove to people how good he actully is and not only that there were ridiculous pressure on the guy where anything outside 1st rd finish was a failure for him and saturday has lifted alot of pressure of his back and upon his return he will be more freed up Khamzat who is more humble and eager to make a statement and prove to his doubters that he is indeed a potential future great.. Careers are like that just look at what happened to Makhachev he was taken down and beat up by a FW in Perth just few months back. Jones had 3 nights of these type of fights Santos, Gus and Reyes.

These nights and pumpy roads are good for fighters themselves so that they become more humble and more determined to proof a point again.

When people think you are out and a wounded animal that is when you come back strongest and regain the drive

Last edited:
People doubting Khamzat is a blessings in disquise or some even thinking he can't hold on to the title for long period of time.

He will again have the fire to prove to people how good he actully is and not only that there were ridiculous pressure on the guy where anything outside 1st rd finish was a failure for him and saturday has lifted alot of pressure of his back and upon his return he will be more freed up Khamzat who is more humble and eager to make a statement and prove to his doubters that he is indeed a potential future great.. Careers are like that just look at what happened to Makhachev he was taken down and beat up by a FW in Perth just few months back. Jones had 3 nights of these type of fights Santos, Gus and Reyes.

These nights and pumpy roads are good for fighters themselves so that they become more humble and more determined to proof a point again.

When people think you are out and a wounded animal that is when you come back strongest and regain the drive

my opinion is that Khamzat is an extremely entertaining and skilled fighter. Every fight of his is great and extremely fun to watch. He’s also proven to be elite in his fights vs Burns and Usman, even though Usman didn’t get a camp to prepare. He has weaknesses and we will see how he deals with them. He might thrive in the spotlight and improve his skills to that of a dominant champ. We will see. I’m enjoying the ride though whatever happens.

and he’s beaten Aliskerov, who is now 2-0 in ufc with 2 first round finishes and is 15-1.
Cool, let me know when he starts to fight contenders, sorry if I don't get on hype trains until I see them againts the top of the div.

He gets past Usman and now just needs to beat a very weak champ that Usman already 30-25’d.

I actually think the Izzy fight would’ve been very tough for Khamzat, so would Whittaker. He’s very fortunate that things have turned out as they did and he will get to take the belt from Strickland instead.

I think it's tied with Izzy and Islam. JJ too.

Fighters Doesn't Evolve ? Islam it's the Same who lost badly for Adriano Martins ?

islam-makhachev.gif

Sean Evolved a Lot as a Fighter he's Fucking Tough, Fast, Good TDD, Strong and hard to Sub he can fight 5 rounds easily.

my opinion is that Khamzat is an extremely entertaining and skilled fighter. Every fight of his is great and extremely fun to watch. He’s also proven to be elite in his fights vs Burns and Usman, even though Usman didn’t get a camp to prepare. He has weaknesses and we will see how he deals with them. He might thrive in the spotlight and improve his skills to that of a dominant champ. We will see. I’m enjoying the ride though whatever happens.
Chimaev never Fight a Fighter in his Prime only Old men.

Khamzat fans are the most schizophrenic fans. Barely beating burns and drawing against usman up a weight class when usmans on 10 days notice, terrible cardio management, no fight iq to attack the knees, no head movement. Trash!
He did attack the knees. There were a few oblique kicks here and there.

Khamzat has a good chance to beat Sean. This fight depends on honestly if Sean can survive the first round then we got a fight. I feel like Khamzat will blow his load in the first round to try to finish. That is honestly what he does. He might be able to finish Sean. If doesn't then we all know Khamzat is going to slow down. Khamzat will dive for the legs even when he is tired. It still somewhat of safe place for him against Sean. I don't know if Sean has the TDD like Usman to stuff the shots past the first 2 rounds.

Back