Is Dustin Poirier the best striker in the lw history?

It still comes up on Google top stories! I still don't know why on earth mods would delete that, I think it's real cool, but at least it's still on Google. I think it's pretty awesome if someone searches Dustin Poirier today, it's at least on second page of the news and top stories...haha...

You'd think it depicts Sherdog in a positive light. Odd decision, as you said.

I mean can you imagine right? Makes no sense, not surprised there's no reason given at all, and total anonymity too, so you supposedly have no idea who deleted it, they just do what they want when they are just one of the sherbros with blue name.

I mean, if I was sherdog owner, I'd be pissed too. I mean that's a good advertisement for your forum to be on the 13th on the top stories, and on the second page of the news above many news articles from media outlets.

But hey, mods do whatever they want around here.

It still comes up on Google top stories! I still don't know why on earth mods would delete that, I think it's real cool, but at least it's still on Google. I think it's pretty awesome if someone searches Dustin Poirier today, it's at least on second page of the news and top stories...haha...
It's top stories for me too. Mods should actually like something like this.

Can a deleted thread be recovered? Maybe you can appeal to someone.

It's top stories for me too. Mods should actually like something like this.

Can a deleted thread be recovered? Maybe you can appeal to someone.

Is it 13th from the top? I mean, they stick together for each other, so I doubt anything would come of it really. It's ridiculous really, but hey not my loss really. It's a loss for Sherdog as a forum, but hey if mods can do whatever they want without even remote shred of accountability, hey it's on them you know?

With that said though, some mods are better than others. I once got yellow card for some bs reason, so I spoke to different mods and got it reversed. No accountability though, they just do whatever they want, but clearly some are better than others, just in case I sound overly critical of mods, I'm sure we have good mods on this forum too.

Poirier is certainly up there. Edgar, Alvarez, and also come close.

But I think Penn was the most talented striker at LW.

Which other LW would you place bets on to push Machida into a close decision? Or beat GSP's face bloody?

With that said though, some mods are better than others. I once got yellow card for some bs reason, so I spoke to different mods and got it reversed. No accountability though, they just do whatever they want, but clearly some are better than others, just in case I sound overly critical of mods, I'm sure we have good mods on this forum too.
I suggest you try appealing then. I imagine the forum software has a "recycle bin."

It's still 3rd in the news, but not on page 1 or 2 otherwise. Like I said, not everyone will get the exact same results.

I suggest you try appealing then. I imagine the forum software has a "recycle bin."

It's still 3rd in the news, but not on page 1 or 2 otherwise. Like I said, not everyone will get the exact same results.

oh so it's 3rd in the news for you too? Like this?

full

All right, maybe I will try the staff person that's online right now. Thanks for the support!

I did write a message to the staff person on Sherdog, Benjaminduffy. I figured it would be absolutely pointless to talk to another mods since they cover for each other, so maybe it will work talking to a staff, but we will see. Thanks!

He is a slightly above average striker. Decent but not amazing. You shouldn't get carried away because he out struck Conor , in reality that just proves how far Conor has declined. All about the eye test, and he is just a meat and potatoes striker.

He is a slightly above average striker. Decent but not amazing. You shouldn't get carried away because he out struck Conor , in reality that just proves how far Conor has declined. All about the eye test, and he is just a meat and potatoes striker.

I'm sure that's what Conor and his team and Dana and UFC executives and his fans all thought...

Which other LW would you place bets on to push Machida into a close decision? Or beat GSP's face bloody?

Problem with Penn in my opinion is that, it's kinda like Conor. He has no gas tank, and he moved around too much for me to put him ahead of Poirier.

And when Penn fought good strikers, he tend to grapple. Against Pulver, Ludwig, Gomi, Diaz, and so on.

For me, Gomi BJ can beat anybody really, but Poirier's longevitiy and success at LW edge them out, I think. Also Poirier has got them cardio, which BJ and Gomi doesn't really have either.

Tons of posts in here laughing at the suggestion but offering zero other options. Dustin is up there, but I think gets knocked down a few notches for taking so much damage in essentially all his fights. That being said, the proof is in the pudding. He has some impressive wins via TKO. But, If not him, who’s above him? I can’t say anyone for certain. Maybe prime Penn. but if they fought, would BJ win? That’s a tough sell.

So, to get this straight... you think BJ Penn is the best striker in LW history?

Nah, the MJ 1st round ko loss to sleep still holds a fresh memory stain still.
Dustin is gonna have to do a bit more than this to erase that.
going rock'em sock'em with Dan the punching bag hooker into a decision is not a good look either.
So you're saying that MJ is above Dustin due to that one KO? Great logic!

Conor was piecing up Dustin easily until the leg kicks .. had Conor known how to properly defend against them = Conor would’ve ko’d Dustin .. if it stays standing = Conor will ko Dustin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back