• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Caitlin Clark the reason you are watching the WNBA?

Is Caitlin Clark the reason you are watching the WNBA?

• No, I've been watching WNBA before she came to the league.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Of course you are. Don't forget fat and stupid though.

That's a bad combo, fican.

Lol dude unlike you. i am not phased what idiot people on internet call.me i have fun with it you obviously is envy

It's hard for me to talk shit about someone who plays a sport much better than I do regardless of their genetilia. I mean I would get killed playing one on one against any of these WNBA players.
That’s the beauty of the sports bar.

You got to be upset because if you see patern of my post to you it is mocking type of one but keep going it is fun

fican, there's a reason why I tag you into every thread. You're a never ending source of amusement.

5'10", 300 lbs.

<36>

fican, there's a reason why I tag you into every thread. You're a never ending source of amusement.

5'10", 300 lbs.

<36>
Exacly you think you are mocking me but you mock your self

I still haven’t really watched a game but I am following it and watching highlight videos.

Yes because of Caitlin Clark. I love how clearly jelly these chicks are of her.

It’s a shame the media has seemingly twisted the agressive jealousy from her competitors into something Clark needs to answer for. As if the haters are justified in their bitterness.

I hope she isn’t surrounded by “industry types”…otherwise im sure they’re working on her to start saying some dumb shit to ingratiate herself to the haters and polarize herself among the new fans.

Exacly you think you are mocking me but you mock your self

No, I'm pretty clearly mocking all 300 lbs of you. I brought you in here to mock you.

Mission accomplished.

<RawexDidThis1>

But i want more of not witty mocking

9dd8622c-e85d-4141-a4a4-50e388a26662_text.gif

You'll get whatever I give you.

I have a interview so going to sleep. could you at least give me witty encoragment comment

Good luck, fican. Lol at preparing for an interview by yelling at black people on a karate forum.

By God's grace, hopefully you get the position and are surrounded by innumerable black people.

200.gif

I don't watch WNBA, but I'm rooting for Clark to succeed just to stick it to all the jealous racists she plays against.

CBS, a major network, just broadcast a 4-10 team against a 4-8 team on a Sunday afternoon.

It seems clear that they are following the NBA marketing plan of "create stars and the viewers will turn in".

So, how will the WNBA insure stars will be created and protected?

I’m not ashamed of watching her play. She’s got legit skills….the others pale in comparison. She’s worth the attention…

CBS, a major network, just broadcast a 4-10 team against a 4-8 team on a Sunday afternoon.

It seems clear that they are following the NBA marketing plan of "create stars and the viewers will turn in".

So, how will the WNBA insure stars will be created and protected?
The protected part is easy. The "creation" part is not. Clark is unicorn, but I doubt she'll be the lightning rod the league needs, because the product in general is still so very bad and boring. It's like having a megastar in the Professional Women's Pickleball League. Might bring some eyes with the right amount of promotion, but it will be temporary, because at the end of the day, it's still Pickleball.

She is the reason the wnba is popular. The players that are jealous should just accept that and play her hard, but fair. Right now they aren’t.

Back