• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Caitlin Clark the reason you are watching the WNBA?

Is Caitlin Clark the reason you are watching the WNBA?

• No, I've been watching WNBA before she came to the league.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why is media helbent to tell white people of america not to support white person in sports, that is what this is all about how dare sport become whiter and have people support that white person. it is same like when argentina won world cup blacks were asking why there is no blsck players on argentinian team they want all sports to be black o if white person come into it or whte team wins tournament they will critisize it
I do not care about american sports that include wnba but to have american medi subjucate peopple who should be favprite amd worthy of support for them is craxy

Yes, the media have clearly told white people to not support white athletes. Forget about white media members, black media members are the worst. A quick search confirms it.

fican bless.

Yes, the media have clearly told white people to not support white athletes. Forget about white media members, black media members are the worst. A quick search confirms it.

fican bless.

i really do not care about wnba but care about soccer and euro 2024 it started and spain wins dutch win germany win and headline is musiala lamal garpo impressed guess witch race they are and italy wins and no focus on player but country over comes albania WHYno black player on the team

At this point, I'm convinced Camila wishes she was born white.

<36>

Great, so why aren't you complaining like a fat bitch in the kickball thread?

<seedat>
We dont have these problems until you bring it every 4 years or when real plays. Lol. Bit it is fun to basicly say facts and see guys like you get upset

We dont have these problems until you bring it every 4 years or when real plays. Lol. Bit it is fun to basicly say facts and see guys like you get upset

I'm not the one shitting my diapers over sports I don't care about ;)

Here's an idea for you. Instead of complaining about black people on a karate forum, why don't you get back to trying to get under 300 lbs?

300 trying to get slimer, came to usa as 175 5 9 , in 2010 205 5 10 now 5 10 300. just have hard time getting into exercising. have park next to me that has 60-70 degree hill. man can run 1-2 times up that hill but after second time no energy in legs at all. but will up to 5 times up and down the hill

5'10", 300 lbs. Can barely run up a hill. Lmfao.

{<jordan}

I'm not the one shitting my diapers over sports I don't care about ;)

Here's an idea for you. Instead of complaining about black people on a karate forum, why don't you get back to trying to get under 300 lbs?

5'10", 300 lbs. Can barely run up a hill. Lmfao.

{<jordan}
I do not shit anything i just make fun people who think they are something special or tough or strong

I do not shit anything i just make fun people who think they are something special or tough or strong

That's nice. And I make fun of fat piles of shit that make fun of other people.

<seedat>

I dont watch the WNBA, but she is the only reason I watched a little bit of womens college ball this past season. Shes also the only reason I clicked on a thread about the WNBA right now

Same here

if they just wear something nice while playing. people will pay to watch them like onlyfans.

I'm calling you what you are. Nothing wrong with that, slim.
First i am not black or a bitch.dude you are obviously get upset what i say me i am not phased at all what you have to say

Last edited:
CC is the only reason 95% of the viewers watch. And the entire league that benefits from her presence got their jimmies rustled rustled by it.
Hell no I'm watching my girl Angel Reese pwn CC

It's hard for me to talk shit about someone who plays a sport much better than I do regardless of their genetilia. I mean I would get killed playing one on one against any of these WNBA players.

I can’t believe the WNBA is being talked about this much. Only player that’s worth a damn is Cameron Brink.

Back