Elections Iowa Caucus Poll Cancelled

Lol get out of here Alex Jones is way further out of reality than Rachel Maddow. He's a fucking lunatic conman selling snakeoil. We could find countless of clips highlighting that, we could find unbiased analysis of their work, we could use fact checkers to support it. Don't be ridiculous now.

As much as I dislike Maddow, she's not even as bad as someone like Hannity.
She's at least as bad as Hannity.. Worse over the last 3 years.

This is the sort of shit that plays right into trumps hands. Polls are unreliable. Just feeding trump.

She's at least as bad as Hannity.. Worse over the last 3 years.
MSNBC and CNN has been trying to catch up to Fox News for about 10 years now, ever since network execs realised how much money and views there is in propaganda, but they are still not at that level yet. They are getting there though, but no one beats Fox in peddling bullshit and fear mongering.

This was 11 years ago:

Sanders Gabbard 2020

Imagine. Establishment Democrats would lose their minds. They probably prefer to see 4 more years of Trump.

Do they still do polls by calling landline numbers?

Is that at all supposed to be an accurate sample?

By the way, an update from yesterday that should dispel all of the Alex Jones stuff:

"
CNN did an internal investigation and found that an operator had enlarged the font on their computer screen, cutting off Buttigieg's name, which had been at the bottom.

The polling methodology randomly cycles candidates' names so that they are read in a different order, making it impossible to determine which other candidates' names might have been left out — or how many times it might have happened.

While the polling partners are aware of only one instance of a candidate's name being omitted, the decision was made to cancel the poll because the same thing could have occurred with Buttigieg or other candidates.
"

Another polling myth that just won't fucking die.

There are several approaches, and several ways to get a representative sample. In this survey from last June, the Des Moines Register used phone numbers from the Iowa voter registration list, which is a reasonable way of getting a solid landline-to-mobile ratio.

But the short answer is mostly yes, landline responses are still a major part of getting an accurate sample of voters. Pollsters are well aware that this may not be true forever, and have been incorporating different methods into their work for years.

The super short answer is read part 1 and part 2 of this article.

Maybe there was a problem with the poll. I mean, I know that's boring and stuff, but maybe not every single election-related event is a conspiracy against Bernie Sanders.

Guys.. it’s happening

The DNC going to wrap this election up in a box and gift it to Trump with stunts like this.

tenor.gif
You'd think that after the 2016 DNC debacle people would think a little more critically. Nope!

I believe so. They are still seen as the most reliable. They have tried doing other methods in the last presidential election but we are approaching a weird limbo period where gathering these polls are becoming difficult. Also, agencies that just grab all of them and do a lot of analysis like 538 take traffic and incentive away from pollsters as well. I’m sure with technology, it will eventually become more efficient with smart phones, etc but at the moment, the largest voting bloc isn’t proficient with those.

I believe NBC/ Survey Monkey has been the biggest attempt to move away from landlines but I was following this stuff way more four years ago and can’t remeber the details well.

Btw, the official story doesn't hold up.

They wouldn't suspend this poll for one person saying someone's name was left off. They must have had multiple reports of this.

Funny how they won't say whose name was left off.

They all were. The computer kept leaving off the last name on the list. The names rotate so that the same person is not always last.

The problem with the poll, is that it didn't say what the DNC wanted it to say.

Still supporting this party, libs?
Yep.
The GOP may not even have one single point of view that I agree with. I don’t agree with them on guns, crime, taxes, abortion, drugs, immigration, health care, LGBTQ rights, prayer, religion in the public domain, racism, police brutality, and probably a bunch of other things. They’ve done nothing to get my support.

Sanders Gabbard 2020
Imagine. Establishment Democrats would lose their minds. They probably prefer to see 4 more years of Trump.
No, I’d take Gabbard over Trump, but I wouldn’t be happy about it. I strongly dislike her, and wish she’d see her way out of the race already.

Are you guys starting to get that the other side was right, and teh Dems have been on a quest to cover up their REAL collusion with completely fake "Russian collusion?" It's not a talking point. It's not partisan crap. It's real. Wake up. *snap* *snap*

The DNC can be as corrupt as possible and that still wouldn’t give me a reason to back a total fuck tard like Trump.

Are you guys starting to get that the other side was right, and teh Dems have been on a quest to cover up their REAL collusion with completely fake "Russian collusion?" It's not a talking point. It's not partisan crap. It's real. Wake up. *snap* *snap*

The DNC can be as corrupt as possible and that still wouldn’t give me a reason to back a total fuck tard like Trump.

Maybe there was a problem with the poll. I mean, I know that's boring and stuff, but maybe not every single election-related event is a conspiracy against Bernie Sanders.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back