Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Elections Iowa Caucus Poll Cancelled

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Overtures, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Overtures Known Agitator

NY TIMES:

A highly anticipated poll of Iowa Democrats, set to be released two days before the presidential caucuses, was shelved on Saturday night after complaints about irregularities in the methodology.

The concerns, raised by aides to former Mayor Pete Buttigieg, prompted CNN to cancel an hourlong special organized to release the results of the survey, conducted with the Des Moines Register.

David Chalian, CNN’s political director, said on-air that CNN and The Register had decided “out of an abundance of caution” not to release the poll after the network learned of a potential problem with the way the survey was conducted.

--------

Dafuq? Is the DNC really trying to fuck everyone except Biden?

2. Fawlty Memesy were the borogroves Platinum Member

Maybe there was a problem with the poll. I mean, I know that's boring and stuff, but maybe not every single election-related event is a conspiracy against Bernie Sanders.

3. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist Double Yellow Card

Oh my god, why are you people shocked by this.

They did it in 2016 and did almost NOTHING to prevent it from happening again.

This is the exact reason I put money down on Biden. Jesus Christ it's not exactly rocket science.

4. IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

Soleimani was winning the Dem poll again.

5. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Maybe, but if you had to bet on it, where would you put your money?

6. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Btw, the official story doesn't hold up.

They wouldn't suspend this poll for one person saying someone's name was left off. They must have had multiple reports of this.

Funny how they won't say whose name was left off.

7. Fawlty Memesy were the borogroves Platinum Member

That there was a problem with the poll's methodology, so CNN and the Des Moines Register decided not to run with it.

8. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

How about the reason being that there was a problem with the methodology, because someone tried to corrupt it with intent.

76 years of elections in a row this poll ran without problems. Not really buying that this is business as usual.

9. Fawlty Memesy were the borogroves Platinum Member

oh okay thanks

10. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

You should see my Soleimani T-shirt with a marijuana leaf behind him.

Hang it right next to my Che fedora.

11. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Bad bet buddy. The panic is real, and they know they can't stop him.

12. Sakurabaism Black Belt

Bernie has the DNC shook

13. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Btw, for those that don't know how big a deal this poll is, CNN had planned a 3 hour live coverage of this poll.

This poll has long been considered the most important poll in this primary.

14. hillelslovak87 Titanium Belt

But what you're doing here is wholly creating a situation based upon zero information you have, then ascribing intent to the hypothetical actions of some person, again, you have zero information on, in willfully corrupting the results or other factors in the polling of data.

Agreeing with your own fabrication in support of an existing bias you already have (that this is obviously a corrupt practice, and entirely usual) is not convincing or even useful, my man.

As of now, we know campaign aides from Pete Buttigieg' team raised concerns over not being included one call at least.

"The results were held back after the Buttigieg campaign said that an Iowa supporter received a poll phone call from an operator working for the polling operation, but that the name of the former mayor of South Bend, Ind., was not listed on the menu of options."

Kind of nonsensical to create a conspiracy out of that info, no?

15. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

The problem with the poll, is that it didn't say what the DNC wanted it to say.

Still supporting this party, libs?

16. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Ok.

Yep, I have bias on this.

Don't mind me if the first person I question for arson, is the convicted arsonist that lives next door though.

Now, if they come out fully transparent and explain this in some other way, I am all ears, but they aren't really trying to explain this right now.

One person complaining someone was left off the question is BS. That is a Jeffrey Epstein hung himself level cover story.

17. IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

The lack of transparency in this type of situation is one of the reasons many journalists aren't trustworthy. This is a big story, but they are afraid people can't handle the actual facts, so we only get a partial explanation.

18. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Yup, i struggle to not get triggered when the official story tells us nothing, there is no transparency, but it is somehow all on me for being a CT-nutter.

They create the CT's with their lack of transparency.

19. hillelslovak87 Titanium Belt

Well, Mayor Pete's campaign isn't disputing anything, are they? I fail to see some coverup at play because you don't find the explanation credible. I mean, it's not "Define murder..." level nonsensical that a complaint was raised over a call in which someone misread a teleprompter and didn't include Pete's name on the list, right? Mayor Pete's campaign has not come out and said that's incorrect or dishonest.

We're not talking about a record of calls where only Joe Biden was spoken of, are we really?

20. hillelslovak87 Titanium Belt

The story is about a single call in which Mayor Pete was left out of a question. That is it, as of now.